[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going on a date with a girl that I've only hung

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: mirin.jpg (55KB, 420x746px) Image search: [Google]
mirin.jpg
55KB, 420x746px
I'm going on a date with a girl that I've only hung out with once before, on a double date. I chose to bring her to a firework show, because I feel like we will get a good chance to get to know each other a little better. Was this a bad idea, or a good one? I'm not very good with ladies since I used to be a shy person who never got out, so I guess I'm just posting to ask for advice on what I should do during the date, or if we should do anything after. I was planning on bringing her to the bar I work at to get some food after the show. Any tips or ideas for a recovering introvert?
Pic not related.
>>
no it's a nice idea, not so sure about bringing her to your place of work as your colleagues may give you the second-degree either there and then, or afterwards, depends on how you get along with them.

maybe choose another bar instead and keep your romances discrete?

also, loud events are a good occasion to lean in closer to talk in hear ears and stuff, casually put your hand on the small of her back as you do so, and see what kind of reaction you get. could be promising.
>>
>>18489500
That's sound totally fine don't doubt yourself too much
>>
>>18489522
Thanks for the advice, maybe I'll reconsider where we go for food. Physical interaction is something I struggle with, even though I've had girlfriends before, and have been on a decent amount of dates. Are there any queues I should look for when I go to "break the physical barrier," as I call it. Should I just keep it simple and go for the small interactions like a hand on the back, or shoulder? Also, if I receive good signs from getting personal should I go for a kiss at the end of the date, or is it more acceptable to wait, regardless of the signs given.

>>18489567
Thanks for the reassurance. I'll just go in confident, and not worry about fucking up too much.
>>
>>18489500
At the end of the date kiss her. Even on the cheek and don't make that smooch noise.

Also when making eye contact look just beneath people's eyes! Not directly into them
>>
>>18489614
Interesting. Why not look directly into someone's eyes? Is it because it could make people uncomfortable?
>>
>>18489626
Yes it's body language it's more comfortable. Man I miss dating, have fun
>>
>>18489614
>Also when making eye contact look just beneath people's eyes! Not directly into them
Weird advice.
>>
>>18489639
Thanks bro. This is really the first time I've been excited to go out with a girl in a while, so I'll try to make the most of it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.