[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are people as militantly gb2pol in real life as they are on reddit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Adolf-Hitler.jpg (38KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
Adolf-Hitler.jpg
38KB, 500x625px
Are people as militantly gb2pol in real life as they are on reddit and by extension 4chan? Since I live in an industrialized region of Kentucky these problems don't currently affect my life, but I would like to live somewhere not terrible. How are people even slightly right-of-center treated in the world at large or at least the better parts of America?
>>
>>18489345

The problem with right of center is that based on tradition their political, social and economic goals are often achieved by denying other people theirs. Its the general set up of capitalism that requires there be a winner and a loser. The problem with left of center is that they've spent so much time fighting injustice that they often ignore the parts of their ideals that create injustice. Both sides are inherently hypocritical and the all mighty "middle ground" is often loss due to an inability of other persuasion to admit that the other side has legitimate grievances. A dire lack of empathy is what plagues this country. Lefts can't empathize with poor, disenfranchised blue collar workers and traditionalists and the right can't empathize with poor, historically oppressed minorities and outspoken young communities who don't feel at home in their own country.

It doesn't matter what direction you slightly lean in, so long as the citizens of the United States insists on politicize their genuine urge to do the right and protect their families and their futures we will constantly live in a society that views any kind of unhysterical political persuasions as abnormal.

We live in a time where its all or nothing, us vs. them. Its a really shitty era we live in.
>>
>>18489368
Do people spout that kind of textbook Democrat spiel in public? Boo hoo democracy is dead we need to work to get all of the votes and not just most of them.
>>
I would rather move to a midwestern "fly-over" state to get away from all the lefties.
Grass is truly always greener apparently
>>
File: 1496626949471.png (78KB, 1306x354px) Image search: [Google]
1496626949471.png
78KB, 1306x354px
>>18489345
The problem isn't right-of-center or left-of-center, the problem is those goddamn stormniggers are so obnoxious about it. Pic related. As long as you're not literally Hitler or constantly and loudly proclaim about every little thing that invonceniences you and doesn't align with your political views, you'll be fine. And anyway, 95% of the USA are right-of-center, you're that far out of whack with the rest of the world.
>>
to base your political opinions does both a disservice to yourself and the nation you live. you might as well not vote. go beyond good and evil, then think about what you believe.
>>
>>18490257
to base political opinons on what other people think*****
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.