[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sister is dating someone with a charge for fucking a minor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1436006651985.jpg (53KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1436006651985.jpg
53KB, 400x400px
My sister is dating someone with a charge for fucking a minor and it's driving me crazy. He was 21 at the time and the victim was 14 or 15. She moved out of state to be with this clown. He claimed he was rich, that he was going to take care of her and she was going to live happily ever after. He's not, he isn't and she won't. When confronted about his charge she completely denied it, but mentioned that he told her that people claimed he had charges against him when he didn't. There's several sites mentioning his charges with comments that he can't be allowed near schools.

She's being an idiot, but as her sibling I want to protect her. I want to ruin him. I don't know what to do.
>>
You can't do much or you'll risk pushing her away further. Just try to be stable and supportive so when she realizes that shit's going downhill, you'll be there to help her out.

How old is she?
>>
>>18489233
That's what I'm afraid of. I have to bite my lip every time I talk to her, or erase my messages calling her an idiot because I don't want to push her away. She's one of the most important people in my life and I want her away from him.

She's older than him by a couple years, in her early 30s. She's old enough to make her own decisions, but she's done something similar before with a guy who has done something similar. She doesn't learn her lesson.
>>
>>18489271
>early 30s
WOAH fuck. I thought you were gonna say like 19, given his creepy predilections.

But yeah, I guess all you can do is just be there for her. Maybe invite her along on family trips and stuff and make sure she doesn't distance herself too much from you and the family, without antagonizing her about her shitty bf.
>>
>>18489227

For what it's worth, my cousin had completely consensual sex with a girl in that same age range at a party, and ended up going to prison. She lied about her age. Her parents pressed charges even though their daughter was of sound mind when she did it. Does your fury exist knowing the full circumstances of the situation? Or are you just throwing a fit?

In my case, I saw the girl, and I would have believed she was 18 in a heartbeat. Especially if I was just 21.

Clearly I don't know what this guy did, but people make mistakes. If he's got other shit on his rap sheet, then fine, but think this out logically.
>>
>>18489291
>He claimed he was rich, that he was going to take care of her and she was going to live happily ever after.
I think this, combined with the guy's record, is a pretty bad sign. He's either an idiot or genuinely malicious.
>>
>>18489227
Talk to your sister's neighbors and ask to keep an eye out for anything suspicious

and to tell you immediately if something does happen
>>
>>18489291
He was dating her. He's a degenerate deviant. He has a criminal past as well and becomes violent over petty things. He even told my sister that he won't allow us to see her at his place. She still agreed to live with him after hearing that.

>>18489296
I'm guessing it's the latter. He promised her riches and the world and that he has a job for "fun" to keep him busy. The guy has no money and now my sister has to work two jobs.
>>
>>18489308
Unfortunately I don't know the neighbors. She moved out several states away.
>>
Alright you got to let your sister learn from her own mistakes. She is an adult and she ignored your advice. When the door hits her in the ass you will be there for her
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.