[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Total fucking loser nerd who looked anorexic all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1498953673342.jpg (155KB, 544x841px) Image search: [Google]
1498953673342.jpg
155KB, 544x841px
>Be me
>Total fucking loser nerd who looked anorexic all of middle and high school
>Basically had no friends and no one talked to me
>Senior year of hs start working out, dressing properly, and having a decent haircut
>Two years later now sophomore in uni, look swole and handsome enough (imo)
>Working shitty summer job
>Stacy I've known since elementary school started working today, used to have a crush on her in 5th grade
>Turn into sweaty spaghetti man and start dropping shit and struggle to concentrate on work
>I can see her looking at me and fixing her hair, seems to avoid me
>On the stairs we ran into each other, I looked in her eyes and she put her eyes down immediately
>Decide to talk to her, I just say her name and say she looked familiar, and jokingly say the vacuum I had was a piece of junk and she giggles and agrees
>I then leave work and want to die

Why am I such a fucking failure when it comes to communicating and conversation? It was so fucking hard to even approach her and talk, and I can't help but feel inferior because I was such a loser in HS and she was some Stacy who was friends with everyone
>>
I was a lot like you, and now I'm dating my middle school crush. I'm not gonna claim to be swole or alpha or anything, I just learned how to have decent social interactions through trial and error. Don't aspire to be "alpha" or "normie" or whatever, just be friendly and chat with everyone you can. Work is a great excuse to do this, especially shitty jobs where everyone hates the actual work. It's better to talk to people and come off as friendly and autistic than to not talk to people and come off as scary and autistic, lol. After a while it gets easier and you learn how to feel comfortable. Just be nice to people (without being a doormat).

And don't worry too much about the girl. There will be more. Just be nice to her and see what happens.
>>
Where do you work OP?

The only job I ever had was a shitty grillcuck position at McDonald's. I worked with fat mexican ladies and it made me want to chug a gallon of bleach. I wouldn't mind work if I actually had coworkers my age.
>>
>>18489218
well shit time to fix my posyure
>>
>>18489236
Fat Mexican ladies are great coworkers desu dude
>>
>>18489228
Aye, nothing to lose at least.
>>18489236
You see I said my job was shitty, because I clean offices for fat black women who throw paper everywhere, and my only other coworkers were an angry 80 year old man and a poor 30 year old mom. Surprisingly the girl in question showed up randomly today
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.