[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to tell if a girl wants to be with you for more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 08277453.jpg (22KB, 325x236px) Image search: [Google]
08277453.jpg
22KB, 325x236px
Is there a way to tell if a girl wants to be with you for more than just the summer before they go back to school, or do you just have to go with the flow and not think about it? She has bad anxiety and can't guarantee anything but wants to make it work. She also cited how busy she'll be.

She definitely does have anxiety and is treated for it, but I'm still skeptical. Just sounds like she wants to have fun then it's over when she goes back. If you need any more details or questions to give me proper advice on this just let me know. I can't be the only one going through this dilemma right now

Also is it unethical for a girl to have a predetermined point in time when the relationship will end without telling their SO? If she ends it when school starts up I'll have a really hard time believing in her reasoning & will likely assume this was her plan the whole time (barring a miracle)
>>
i dont see the harm in asking, "do we have a future together" or something, anon
go ahead and ask her before it itches your feelings any further
>>
it sounds like yall are kinda uncompatible to begin with. you don't trust her, and she seems kinda iffy about the whole thing.

>She definitely does have anxiety and is treated for it, but I'm still skeptical. Just sounds like she wants to have fun then it's over when she goes back.

or she just has anxiety. I think it's bad for her to have a summer fling without being clear to you that it's just a summer fling, but that might not be the case and it seems like you're already demonizing her in your head in anticipation of that. Seems messy all around.
>>
>>18489213
We've talked about it and I've asked her a few times already. She said she wants to make it work but doesn't want to hurt me or guarantee anything. Makes sense I guess

I asked what if she had to go back tomorrow (this was a week ago). She said we'd call and text and take it from there
>>18489220
>I think it's bad for her to have a summer fling without being clear to you that it's just a summer fling
At least I'm not going crazy, cause it'd starting to occupy my thoughts when I'm with her. I'm just trying to assume this is a summer thing and enjoy the time I have with a cute girl. But then I think about the stuff we do and her going back and doing it with other guys and it just makes me furious

This is my first relationship as an adult (20) after losing 100 lbs and so I just don't want to be weird about it...but damn man why can't I just be happy?
>>
>>18489226
I think your problem, again, is that you're demonizing her. She may legitimately like and have feelings for you, but long distance relationships suck and are stressful. (I've broken it off with someone that I legitimately loved because the distance was too much, and I still think that decision was for the best) You might have some residual self esteem issues since you used to be overweight, so you're assuming that she's acting like this because she doesn't care about you, when that might not be the case. It sounds like she's laying the cards down on the table pretty plainly because she doesn't want to hurt you.
Just try to enjoy what you have for now. There will be plenty more girls in the future if this one doesn't work out.
>>
>>18489245
you loved someone but broke it off because of something temporary in the the long run? I just don't get it
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.