[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm being stalked because I posted my info on the wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: mees.jpg (98KB, 965x421px) Image search: [Google]
mees.jpg
98KB, 965x421px
I'm being stalked because I posted my info on the wrong side of the internet. He repeatedly sends me info about myself and my family members who have nothing to do with this. This has been going on for a year. It's affecting me and my family. My mental and physical health are really bad now. I used to go to parties all the time a few years back, but those dreams are all over. I can't even hang out with my friends for 2 or 3 hours. Even weed gives me severe anxiety problems when it's potent(?).

The police won't do anything as there's not enough evidence of finances to support the case. I know who he is, but he lives oceans and oceans away from me. What do I do? inb4:

>go to therapy
Not enough money and there are none near me in an hour radius (i live ~30 minutes away from the nearest town)
>get over it
I've been trying.
>exercise the anxiety away
Already have a home gym, and it makes me feel more self conscious about my body more than ever before.
>talk to a friend about it
They shrug it off.

Sorry for bad English. Please help.
>>
>>18489129
Lol. You played your hand
>>
>>18489307
So you're saying I should deal with it? This has been destroying me, though. It's not just some girl, it's my information and life. He's even sent threats.
>>
get a concealed weapons permit for a gun

or not into that a knife with pepper spray

having a weapons gives you a lot of peace of mind
>>
>>18489314
I didnt tell you to type your whole info on the website
>>
>>18489129
Well a cunt SS me being nude on cam and sent it to my family. You know what he did helpful? he did it cuz I really don't need to be on that chatsite shit. He spread lies bout me hookin up w 13 yo even though the chatsite is 18+ and have no interest in women under 24.... in fact I prefer older women and my family knows this very well so his lies really didn't get to me. It was just awkward embarrassment of being SS nude on cam.

I got my shit together and going to one or two therapy sessions cuz I dont need that shit anymore.

My advice is to join a public gym. Ya i was the hardcore home gym exerciser but round a year and a half ago I joined a public gym and love it. Making lots of friends and am really really getting stronger. Thats my two cents, you wont be as depressed hanging out at home, itll get ur mind right and clear
>>
>>18489129
Does he actually have anything embarrassing/blackmail material on you? Or just your identity/contact info? What's the threat, exactly? Like what's the worst he could do to you, what makes him different from the countless other people who know your name & contact info?
>>
>>18489410
This
>>
>>18489410
Nothing the fucker lives over seas
>>
>>18489463
Then why so much stress? It's literally just a random dude across the world saying "ha ha, I know who you are!!!" Everyone you went to school with has the same information. Every paid for anything with a credit card? You're giving out the same information every time. Et cetera et cetera et cetera.

Just ignore his messages until he loses interest and moves on. If he's got nothing on you, then this is nothing.
>>
>>18489129
>I'm being stalked because I posted my info on the wrong side of the internet
and? harden the fuck up and come back when you've pissed off ABCs alright?
>>
>>18489482
this. there's nothing he can do. also you know who he is. do the same shit only be scarier and actually project influence across those oceans.

like how do you even get bullied on the internet, BTFO THIS BITCH OP. ffs man how new are you?
>>
>>18489129
What sort of info does he send
>>
Disconnect yourself from the internet and go incognito.
>>
>>18489129
As long as you didn't but give him vital info like SS or Credit card info just ignore his ass. There are people who dedicate their whole lives doing this shit, as long as you know what info he may send out did not receive your consent and/or is not true then you really have nothing to worry about. Hell it's the Internet, we all probably have someone stalking us, some stalkers are just more confrontational about it. That being said Ben more careful where you give out info. PS if this asshole does attempt to steal your identity or anything else like that THEN it's time to call the po-po
>>
You're schizophrenic.

See a doctor. That's really about all we can advise you to do from here, man. No one is actually stalking you. You're not important enough to stalk.
>>
>>18489129
so... he lives impossibly far away from you... what are you scared of exactly?
>>
>>18489587
>Ben
fischbein? that motherfucker needs a wake up call.
>>
>>18489565
That Tyler The Creator tweet lmao
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.