[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scheduled a date with a girl from Tinder. I texted her last night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1476439296517.jpg (57KB, 308x353px) Image search: [Google]
1476439296517.jpg
57KB, 308x353px
Scheduled a date with a girl from Tinder. I texted her last night to confirm and figure out some last details, all was good. Then today, 10 minutes before the date, she sends me this
>I had a family emergency come up. Can we try again next week? I'm so sorry.
Are you supposed to give the benefit of the doubt in this situation? I kind of want to just delete her number
>>
Shit happens.
Try again next week.
If she bails again, you can get rid of her number.
>>
>>18488996
Yeah, delete. Classic lie.
>>
The ratio of knowing how much to give a fuck depends on how desperate for pussy you are
>>
>>18488996
IMO if a girl cancels a date and offers another time HERSELF id say shes being pretty genuine and does want to see you. Dont get mad, shit and mistakes happen sometimes.

Although if on the reschedule she dips, forget her. And of course on the first time if she just cans it without a counter offer dont even bother talking to her till she does. If she never does then its not worth the effort
>>
>>18488996

you let it slide once. just once.
>>
>>18488996
She's offering a new time for a date, so it probably doesn't look like she's just wanting to ditch you
>>
>>18488996
>going on a date with someone from tinder
Lol
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.