[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I have very small breasts and I would like to increase the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: slika-2-13.jpg (139KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
slika-2-13.jpg
139KB, 650x366px
So, I have very small breasts and I would like to increase the size of them to maybe a C-cup. I would prefer to do this without implants because I want something a little more natural, there are many hormonal herb pills online but I'm not sure what to go for or what works and is safe.
>>
This is all I'm going to say:
>a fool and his money are easily parted
>>
>>18488983
Birth control pills.

If not:
Maca root.
Fenugreek.
Pueraria mirifica

Maca also provides a nice ass. You're welcome.
>>
>>18488983
If only there where IQ pills instead.
>>
I personally do not know of any "natural" ways to enlarge breast but you might wanna do some more research on the subject. My sister-in-law tried a "natural" way someone at her office told her about and due to it she gained a decent bit of weight and it messed with her hormones. If I was you I'd be proud of what you have because down the road you might regret your choices.
>>
Get pregnant
>>
Gain some weight if you're skinny or get on BC. I've tried all of the herbs that >>18488985 recommends and while they're probably preferable to some premixed, branded "big titty" pills, I never saw any results.

Don't worry about it too much, though. Small boobs won't sag (unless you're really unlucky with genetics, I guess). Big boobs might look good now, but in ~20-30 years, you'll be happy about having small perky ones that make you look young.
>>
>>18488983
Your body is what it is. Why fuck around with what your genes are.

Implants are also a turnoff.
>>
>>18489107
What's wrong with saggy tits?
>>
Through puberty I moisturised by breasts after every shower, and now I am a D cup. It may not have had a huge impact but this is my two cents.
>>
>>18489107
Really? I had results with using them. I guess it varies from each person.
>>
>>18489110
They're pretty commonly seen as unnattractive.
>>
>>18489107
This

small tits don't sag, also, breasts never stop growing, just like everyone's nose, also pregnancy can make them bigger too.
You should only consider implants if your breast have really bad shape that it's very noticeable.
In my experience fake tits feel bad, your are basically groping a water ballon, it just doesn't feel like a real tit.
>>
>>18488983
if there really were pills on the market for this every woman would know about it.

The only thing that made my boobs grow was pregnancy. You can also induce lactation but it takes serious effort without being pregnant first. You also have to keep lactating to keep the cup size. Sorry but thats all there is!
>>
>>18488983
you can use my penis to grow your breasts, its all natural
>>
flat chest = best chest
>>
Nipple piercings stimulate breast tissue growth. And you could just take them out and have them heal over in a few months if you don't want piercings.
>>
>>18488983
ok do NOT take any hormonal pills. At best they do nothing, at worst they can cause all kinds of, sometimes severe, side effects. What they won't do is make your breasts grow bigger.

If you want to take any herbs, make sure of which ones you're taking, look them up beforehand in an encyclopedia and read up on their chemistry, consider checking whether you're allergic to any of them. They'll probably be less likely to cause hair loss, rashes, inflammations, incontinence, blood clots and cardiovascular problems than hormonal pills, but do inform yourself about what you're eating before you take any of it. I'd recommend buying them at a chemists or apothecary, or growing them yourself, instead of buying packages from god knows where.

I'd also advise against implants, they always end up looking unnatural and feel weird to the touch, and if something goes wrong there, even though the probability is lower than with pills off the web, it tends to go REALLY wrong.

Finally, fwiw, I tend to find small-ish breasts more attractive than big ones, I know I'm not alone in this. Stay as you are and be glad you don't have to deal with back and neck pains.
>>
men aren't fussy, some men don't like big boobs. be happy with what you've got, if you start messing with hormones you might grow a mustache, then you'll have real problems.
>>
Hello I would suggest you keep your small tits and get a penis implant and be trap.
>>
Get pregnate
>>
>>18490179
don't you mean preganterant?

OP, small breasts are nice. that's from a male perspective. the nipples tend to be more sensitive so they're more fun to play with, and they wont' sag.
>>
>>18489116
Why?
>>
>>18488983
I like the small better, I would suck the shit out them.
Don't cut!
Those enhanced tits always look fake no matter how good the doc is.
I like the bigger ones too but when fake it fucks with my boner.
>>
File: 1498939024930.png (45KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1498939024930.png
45KB, 778x512px
>gib milkies
>>
i love big tits, but small tits on a woman wouldn't stop me from making her my partner if she was right for me.
>>
>>18488983
Herb shit don't work, dear.
Also flat chest best chest.
>>
>>18488983
What works and is safe is implants
Aesthetic medicine is great these days
>>
>>18490970

Because old people have saggy naggies and old people are dying and smell like shit.
>>
>>18491517
If you have very small tits implants are most likely going to look bad. Even finding a doc with legit reviews is a nightmare. Think I fell for one with bought reviews, they dont exactly look bad but god damn they're rock hard.
>>
>>18488983
Use a breast pump daily and herb pills to stimulate lactation. They will be bigger once they are producing milk. Also super kinky.
>>
>>18488983
There are pectoral excercises that build up the muscles underlying the breast tissue and thus perks up the breasts. Go ask /fit/ on this topic, shapeliness is better than absolute size, and the chest press route definitely helps in this direction.
>>
>>18490970
because tough shit
deal with it sassypants you're not going to change the world
>>
>>18492065
Not an argument.
>>
>>18488983
Exercise and build the pectoral muscles that lie under the breasts. Maybe working out will also give you confidence and help you get over your image issues
>>
File: kim.jpg (320KB, 674x417px) Image search: [Google]
kim.jpg
320KB, 674x417px
>>18492082
You think we're lying?
Don't be a cunt. It's just life. Saggy tits aren't the end of the world.
>>
>>18492106
I'm not a woman.
>>
>>18491683
saline or silicone?
>>
>>18492109
Well then how is this a mystery?
Do you like saggy tits motherfucker? Then find you a saggy titted bitch. Christ.
>>
>>18492117
Silicone, I think they rarely do saline here.
>>
>>18489126
>it just doesn't feel like a real tit
And if you don't spend the money it doesn't even look like one.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.