[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thread will probably be useless, but some of you may have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-PurkinjeCell.jpg (26KB, 250x293px) Image search: [Google]
250px-PurkinjeCell.jpg
26KB, 250x293px
This thread will probably be useless, but some of you may have some interesting insight into my situation. Also, sorry about the bad writing in this one, but I'll be going over a lot of shit. So, I'm currently employed in a job with a nice salary, but I don't really want to work there, in fact I despise it. My mother just registered me to go do this test for a job in the government and I got in. Now I'm stuck at that shit because my parents depend on the money, and I'm also using it to pay for a prep course for an university entrance test. Thing is, every chance I get I find myself not going to both work and the prep course, which is retarded, but I end up doing it every week because I actually don't even want to be alive right now. I just wish I could skip to next year, where ideally I would be getting into university and in the process of quitting my job, but now I'm not even sure I can get into university next year for the course I want because I'm not going to the fucking classes. I don't really know what to do right now. Going to work doesn't seem like an option, but I've been confronted by my parents about not going a few times already and I could be prosecuted again at work for not going, which happened last year but ended up sorting itself out because my parents threw me in a fucking rehab clinic for three months for not going to work and university last year (and consuming alcohol and weed on the regular). I mean, the past two years have been a fucking shitstorm. I actually went through a major depressive episode and a fucking psychotic break (thought broadcasting delusion if you want to look that up) before they put me in the clinic. I was taking antidepressants during and after the clinic, but the worst part of the depression went away with time, so I stopped taking them, although I started again today since I have 15 pills left so I figured why not.

cont.
>>
>>18488884
Anyways, I'm just rambling at this point, but what I'm trying to say is that I'm feeling fucking overwhelmed by this current routine of mine, especially my job, and it doesn't help that I'm in a post-psychodepressive state of apathy. I feel like I don't even care about my life or anyone else's anymore. I'm just staying alive out of sheer inertia. Well, that's it, thanks for reading and thanks in advance for the possible reply. Have a nice day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoPL7BExSQU
Also, here's some good jazz. The thread theme if you will. Pretty much the only thing that makes me feel anything nowadays and still have hope for the future, somehow. By the way (just venting at this point) I want to study neuroscience in university. There's only one in my country which offers the course, so it's kinda tough. I should be studying. If I don't get in for neuro, I honestly don't know what I'll do with my life. It's pretty much the only concrete thing I have when I think about my future.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqHe50_tBVc

Bump.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv9NSR-2DwM

Bump with one of my favorites.
>>
To me you seem exhausted. You could try quitting classes for now and use your energy finding more manageable job.

Also this
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9190758
>>
Bumping with some news. I just decided to start a small experiment regarding sleep deprivation induced psychosis. I'll try to go a few days without sleeping to try and get a new perspective on things. Might do me some good, might do me some fucking bad, but I thought I might make my life a little more interesting. Also, going to work will be easier if I don't have to wake up and shit.
>>
>>18489669
Finding a job with a salary even close is literally impossible right now, and I can't quit classes because the test is in November, and the last classes for the prep course start in August anyways, so it's not even worth it. Even though I consider it impossible to go on like this, my only option is to go on like this.
>>
>>18488890
Bruhv if you got clinical depression, keep on your meds

Also, don't know your situ, but you shouldn't have to support your parents... that's their job to you.
Leave the nest. Take a family hiatus.

Do not do sleep deprivation therapy. Shit sounds butt fucking retarded. Sleep well.
Drink water. Wear good clothes. Eat good food.

Ask your boss to help organize and prioritize at work. Let them know you're feeling overwhelmed. Get them on your side in helping you achieve the company's goals.

Talk to the teacher about the same shit.

Life becomes a Hell of a lot easier when you can have many difficult conversations.

And if this depression is still eating you, seek help. People train decades in order to help you.
>>
>>18489682
>Finding a job with a salary even close is literally impossible right now
Even if that's true it seems you are literally about to die in that job you should be looking for another. I bet your family will manage better with lower income than with no income at all. And even if you don't you have to admit to yourself you just can't do it.

>I can't quit classes because the test is in November
If you aren't studying what's the point of taking a test? I meant you should quit school for a while.

>Even though I consider it impossible to go on like this, my only option is to go on like this.
Then why did you make this thread?
>>
>>18489695
>Also, don't know your situ, but you shouldn't have to support your parents... that's their job to you.
They're going through some tough times financially, so I'm helping out. It does piss me off that I get to use 20% of my salary after paying for my brother's school, my course and some more leeching from my dad to make ends meet though.

>Leave the nest. Take a family hiatus.
I wish I was prepared to do that. It would be a fucking mess in every sense. I would probably end up overdosing on some shit or just downing a fuckton of sleeping pills on a bad day drinking like crazy to be honest.

>Ask your boss to help organize and prioritize at work. Let them know you're feeling overwhelmed. Get them on your side in helping you achieve the company's goals.
The job isn't actually that hard. The main problem is that most of the time I'm actually at home skipping work. I do feel like shit while working, but that's me, not the job.

>Talk to the teacher about the same shit.
Two or three teachers for each subject and possibly 70-80 people in the classes. I think you got the wrong idea. I missed almost half of the subjects already, my only hope is to go every single day during revision.

>Life becomes a Hell of a lot easier when you can have many difficult conversations.
True. Talking about my thought broadcasting delusion to some friends I trust really made me feel better, and possibly even alleviated the symptoms.

>And if this depression is still eating you, seek help. People train decades in order to help you.
I'm currently seeing a psychologist, but it ain't doing shit. We just talk about how shit my life is and how nice it could be if I actually did something. I don't know, but I have the feeling that some people aren't really capable of making good use of a psychologist.
>>
>>18489777
>Even if that's true it seems you are literally about to die in that job you should be looking for another. I bet your family will manage better with lower income than with no income at all. And even if you don't you have to admit to yourself you just can't do it.
I do plan on quitting once (and if) I get into university next year.

>If you aren't studying what's the point of taking a test? I meant you should quit school for a while.
I'll take the test because I have to take my chances, but yeah, not studying now will probably fuck me up real good at the test. Quitting school for a while isn't a possibility though, as that would mean working at that shit longer.

>Then why did you make this thread?
Again, I said the thread was probably going to be useless, but I was interested in what some of you had to say about my situation.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.