[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have met this grill a couple of weeks ago on the weekend and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

i have met this grill a couple of weeks ago on the weekend and i really like her, i think she likes me a bit too, and i'm fairly sure that i can get her if i speend some time with her, the problem is how the fuck do i convince her to meet me through facebook? what do i say?
>>
>>18488831
pls respond, to had to what i alredy said in the op, i can't meet her again at the same place cause it was a timed event and now it's done, i saw her a this thing for 2-3 days and when it was done i added her on fb, then i seent her some texts asking what up and we texted for 1-2 hours, that was yesterday and i haven't spoke to her since cause i don't want to look like a thirsty/clingy faggot, whats the next move?
>>
>>18488932
Let her contact you first. That's how you'll know if she's actually interested. When/if she does contact you, proceed from there.
>>
>>18488935
that what i was thinking and why i waited, so if she doesn't text i'm fucked right?
>>
>>18488935
I truly hope you were ironic.

Just chat her up, be flirty, invite her somewhere
or you can wait, she might forget about you, and you will live with the regret and the nagging "what if". your choice.
>>
>>18488952
I wasn't. I'm a girl and I know if I'm really interested in someone I will text them first and try to make plans.

OP already added her on facebook and texted her. He needs to let her make the next move.
>>
>>18488958
she's kind of shy tho, or rather the type of person that respond after someone already initiated something, wtf do i do? i think i'm gonna wait a couple of days max and send her a message
>>
>>18488964
If she's shy then yeah wait a few days at least. You don't want to come across as clingy or desperate especially this early on.

if your conversations have been going well I'm sure she'll be interested in meeting up with you again when you ask.
>>
>>18488958
he needs to act and be a man.
you may usually initiate, but you are rather an exception than a rule
if she's a shy girl and he is a shy boy, then this is doomed.
don't wait dude, just do it, you won't die.
>>
>>18488976
Nah you're dooming ops potential.

OP wait a few days. Don't be a needy faggot.
>>
>>18488980
i'll wait 1-2 more days and then i'll contact her, tell me good conversation points that i can go off, something that might encourage her to talk
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.