[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it bitter-spirited to get irritated when people (particularly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1467258206172.jpg (80KB, 995x773px) Image search: [Google]
1467258206172.jpg
80KB, 995x773px
Is it bitter-spirited to get irritated when people (particularly women) complain about a lack of sexual satisfaction (for example, "tfw nobody to do it doggystyle w/ so we can both watch xfiles", which is a direct quote from a girl i know recently) as a virgin myself? Like, I don't drone on about me being a virgin; I joke about it in a self-deprecating manner at most. Am I just being a sourpuss?
>>
> tfw nobody to do it doggystyle w/ so we can both watch xfiles
> I didn't know you were an x-files fan. How about coming over to my pkace for x-files snd chill.
Maybe she wants you to hit on her.
>>
>>18488819
Yes. Just because you're a virgin, doesn't mean you can expect people not to talk about sex, their sexual preferences and how they wish their sex lives could be better. It's not their fault you're a virgin.
>>
>>18488848
this particular instance was in a group chat.

Also, personally I don't think she would be interested.
>>
>>18488862
> Also, personally I don't think she would be interested.
You never know. Offer alcohol and xfiles and see what she says.
>>
>>18488819
>"tfw nobody to do it doggystyle w/ so we can both watch xfiles"

She was quoting bloodhound gang.
I assume this was a joke on her part.

>Like, I don't drone on about me being a virgin
Maybe you should, fair play and all.
You sound like you want to complain about it.

I'd recommend /r9k/ but that's shit now. Normies and "fembots" everywhere.
Which, to be honest, I find hilarious. Most of these women wouldn't go anywhere near these men, but the moment these men don't want them around "oy vey, back to the plantation".

Just complain about being a virgin on /adv/.
Seriously, let it all out.

As someone who has learned to accept that fate and doesn't give a shit, let me tell you, venting used to help. You should do it.
Just not around kids, they're impressionable and won't understand that you're venting and don't really assume that the law of averages doesn't apply to vaginakin so they must all think exactly the same.

Seriously, venting hateful shit around kids to indoctrinate them is disgusting radfem tactics, not ours. Don't be like that.
>>
>>18488880
>She was quoting bloodhound gang.
This is true. Though she did talk about other stuff in the same vein.
>You sound like you want to complain about it.
You aren't wrong, but I don't really see it as productive. Like, the reason I'm a virgin is my own fault.
>>
>>18488906
>You aren't wrong,

I rarely am.

>but I don't really see it as productive.

You know what that is. That's you using the logic part of your brain because your emotion part of the brain is screaming.

You don't want to feel so you're trying to shut that shit down.

You don't have to be productive.

The more you ingore it, the more
>Is it bitter-spirited to get irritated when people (particularly women) complain about a lack of sexual satisfaction

This pain will happen.

Complain, do it till you're emotional brain is exausted and saying "fuck it... I need to sleep". Then these feels aren't going to be in your way when you want to be productive.

>Like, the reason I'm a virgin is my own fault.

Mate. Sometimes it's not. Sometimes it's out of your control. You could be born dickless, would it still be your fault? Ugly, beyond redemption, still your fault?
The social skills of a brick that occasionally grunts because your sorry Asperger brain didn't quite fully develope? Still your fault?

Listen mate, I've been called creepy for trying, and creepy for not even bothering to make an attempt.

If you do everything, go to all sides of the spectrum, fat or fit, ugly or at least made an effort, fashionable or humble, sociable or loner.
If you do that, and things still don't work out?
If one persons advice becomes another complaint with you? Nah, not your fault.

Just a bad hand. Shitty circumstances. No ones fault, unless you're religious, in which case, whoever you worship surely doesn't deserve it.

This, is acceptance. It's just out of your control.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.