[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my gf/ex-gf got my ex ex gf to snap me a picture of her kissing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: overall.jpg (575KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
overall.jpg
575KB, 1250x1250px
So my gf/ex-gf got my ex ex gf to snap me a picture of her kissing someone else
I was seriously broken and I don't want my roommates to see me like this and I had to drop at least one class if not drop out because of this.
Any words will be helpful please
>>
>>18488801
Quit listening to whatever the hell that is and enjoy some Mozart.
>>
>>18488810
LOL those are all good albums besides the ones I made
>>
can anyone help me please
>>
>>18489137
have you tried not being such a faggot? or growing the fuck up? is it possible that your testicles have been removed?
>>
>>18488801
I'm sorry, anon, I really am, but there's nothing we can do until you realize that your exes don't belong to you anymore. They're free to kiss (or blow or fuck) whoever they wish. You're also free to ignore them or block them on whatever obnoxious social media you happen to use. You cannot, however, control them or keep them from trying to be bitches if they wish to be bitches.

Because you cannot control them, and because any lack of control is a point of terror for many people, they may well, if they feel like being bitches, try to goad you into freaking out over something that you cannot control, namely their actions. It sounds like that's what's going on. Your only way of holding on to any shred of control (and both self-respect and respect from others) is to control your own reaction. A disgusted, but low key, "bitch" or "fuck her" is all that you can allow yourself. Know that any more than that is EXACTLY what they want to wring out of you. Your dropping classes and freaking out just feeds their sadism, and they'll just keep fucking with you.
>>
>>18488801

Ignore them, haters gonna hate. Cut them off.
>>
>>18488847
If you liked them but listened to them while you that state you should stop listening to them. You're gonna be thinkig about this every time you listen to them, just start listening to something else, like Mozart or Turbonegro
>>
>>18488810
>>18489351
Oh, for God's sake, there's more to music than Mozart. Try Vivaldi's Dixit Dominus in D Major (RV 594), especially the "Sicut erat in principio." Try some Archangelo Corelli. Try Bach's Musical Offering. Expand your horizons beyond the one guy you've heard of before.
>>
>>18489369
I said Mozart because the post before me talked about it, but I also talked about Turbonegro, you should give it a go
>>
SORRY i shouldve said she hit me all the time and even if she said it to them they wouldnt care because cunts are just that way
>>
>>18489351
what this picture hs nothing to do with any of my relationships
>>
File: 62838929-the-cure-wallpapers.jpg (562KB, 1432x1424px) Image search: [Google]
62838929-the-cure-wallpapers.jpg
562KB, 1432x1424px
>>18488801
just listen to this and hate yourself like the rest of us
>>
>>18489541
I want to talk to her maybe not otnight but I need to control what I feel even after what she did
>>
Who got you to snap what? How is she both your ex and your current gf? Stop being vague. No one can help you if no one knows what the problem is.

Whatever happened, DON'T drop out over this for fuck's sake.

Don't listen to any self-loathing advice like >>18489541.

>>18489144
>>18489351
are the only good advice ITT.
>>
>>18489638
it's done I already got kicked out of class
>>
>>18489638
>>18489541
mine was obviously a joke
>>
can I please have some actual advice I can only drink for so long before I run out of money to numb myself and my hand that I hurt
>>
>>18490040
How did you hurt your hand, anon?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.