[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I gain confidence in talking to women? I am so nervous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0571.jpg (289KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0571.jpg
289KB, 2048x1152px
How can I gain confidence in talking to women? I am so nervous I cant say anyrhing. I have a crush on a girl for 4 years and I never had balls to invite her somewhere. Today I bumped into a pretty girl with Bathory tshirt(I am a huge fan), but I couldnt find the confidence to even tell her something. I am so fucking desperate, I never had a girlfriend, I fear Im gonna die alone.
>>
women are just people, dude. unless you have a crush on them, then they'll turn into snakes and eat you alive
>>
>>18488788

What's the worst that could happen if you invite her somewhere? She may say no, and you will still be alive.

If you lack confidence in talking to women the only way to do it is to fake it. Eventually it will become real confidence.

Have good posture at all times. Stand up straight with your shoulders back and your chest out. This will increase your confidence and women will see you as more alpha, which is what they want.
>>
>>18488843
Is there advice that we're missing somewhere in that statement?

OP how cute was this girl? Do you think she was actually a fan, or was just one of those satanic neo-goth hipsters?
>>
>>18488860

this. asking a girl out is like getting a shot. it might sting for a whole moment, but after that its done and no one remembers or thinks about it in a couple of hours.

as for how to get more confidence you can only have confidence in the 'truth' of something. to have confidence in your self you have to talk to girls and realize what its actually like.

to have confidencei n the situation / rules, you have to just acknowledge that anything that goes wrong isn't that big a deal. the worst case scenario is that your life is the same as it was an hour ago.

90s cartoons have brainwashed our generation into thinking there is some 'great shame' we carry with us, that the entire world is watching us and laughing at us.

they're not.
>>
>>18488863
Id say she was 7/10. But my point in mentioning her was just to prove, how low my confidence I have, altough I have same interests with someone
>>
>>18488788
Damn. Was she at a venue or out in public? You could have started a conversation so easily with that kind of common ground
>>
File: IMG_0718.jpg (52KB, 552x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0718.jpg
52KB, 552x566px
>>18488873
Out in public. Yup, I regret not talking to her. Thats why I am crying on 4chan rn
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.