[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After encountering /pol/ as a non-white, I've become virtually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1498687776942.jpg (2MB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1498687776942.jpg
2MB, 1280x1920px
After encountering /pol/ as a non-white, I've become virtually obsessed with offering standardized comments, ideas, etc

I have virtually zero creativity because I fear I might commit errors and be deemed inferior intellectually, its become so frequent I can't utter a sentence without rapidly examining it in mind to avoid errors

Please help, img unrelated
>>
If it bears any relevance, I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome recently, co-existent with depression and O.C.D
>>
>taking anything said on /pol/ seriously
Pathetic
>>
>>18488651
Give some examples please
>>
>>18488651
Pretend you're Canadian and shitpost about love and tolerance.
>>
>>18488651
Remember that /pol/ are a bunch of Nazis too retarded to not vote Democrat. Pay attention to them at your own leisure.
>>
>>18488740
yeah they should definitely vote Republican wink wink nudge nudge
>>
if you are too scared to WRITE a post on a ANONYMOUS board because some people you will 99,99% never meet will think badly of you, then my friend I truly wonder if you are capable of ordering fried chicken at KFC without fainting from the adrenaline.
>>
>>18488651

>The best way to avoid error is to do nothing.

If the mind is software, this mentality is a bug no one expected.

Expose yourself to being wrong OP.
You already have with your post, so you might as well build up a tolerance.
Go on, tell me all the refugees are peaceful. Support Sweden.
>>
>>18488922
I can't tell whether or not this post believes welfare programs actually help the black community.
>>
File: 1485905232742.jpg (166KB, 884x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485905232742.jpg
166KB, 884x1024px
>>18488651
>/pol/ as a non-white
>>
>>18488947
Funny story.
A robot was programmed to win a game no matter what the cost. It realised that it would lose and so just paused the game.

That is not a bug.
>>
>>18489316
It's also bullshit
>>
>>18488994
This. /pol/ is, frighteningly enough, a model of global multiculturalism, and it's full of diversity, and it is absolutely equal and just and fair in its anonymity. /pol/ is everything it hates.

/pol/ is a warning of what the future could look like for us all if the globalists get their way.
>>
/Pol/ has a lot of revisionism going on. Unironically adoring Hitler should raise some suspicions
>inb4 DA BOLSHEVICC GLOBALIST JEWS WERE BEHIND IT ALL!!!!! Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>18488651
Whenever you feel stupid, just think of Appalachians.
>>
>>18488651
Nigga, the point to /pol/ is to trigger people
Just go in there and muck shit up.
That's the whole fun of it

If you legit feel backed into a corner.
Suddenly decide that it doesn't matter and create a straw man of yourself.

Comeon, that's true of all of 4chan.
Your posts aren't you. Even when they are you, just pretend they aren't.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.