[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me two years ago >virgin >go to third world >find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

>be me two years ago
>virgin
>go to third world
>find girl
>i like her, but not really love
>begin dating for one month, why not
>she "falls in love with me"
>still like her and sex is great
>find out soon that she's religious and controlling type "we are meant to be together"
>have enough of it, but because of autism don't have the balls to tell her to fuck off
>decide to move on
>finally tell her some bullshit story about how i can't afford to stay in the city because it's expensive, leave
>she freaks out
>never told her i don't love her and want her to fuck off
>she continues messaging, i keep it on because i think she will stop after a while
>messages drop off until one day she completely explodes calls my parents (idk how she found the number) how she loves me and so on
>block her number and don't talk to her ever since
>two years later today
>she messages me hello x who are you?

What should I do? I don't really want to talk to her because it takes a special level of psycho to be that obsessed about a two month long relationship two years ago but I also feel like blocking her is unfair because i never really told her the reason for leaving her.
>>
>>18488406

She was massively in love with you, she obsessed about you and stalked you to the point where she found your parents contact details - and now she's asking who you are?

She was probably faking it in the beginning in the hopes that you would rescue her. You owe her no explanation and got off lightly. Block and delete her.

Why do you even have her on social media/a chat programme if she was that terrifying when you left her?
>>
>>18488406
depending on what third world country you went to and what religion she is, you might've ruined her chances of ever getting with a local guy by fucking her

honestly she may be less crazy and more desperate which is pretty sad
>>
>>18488458
dammit lol she asked how are you not who am I. i never blocked her i just thought it would blow over and she'd eventually stop messaging me.

>>18488464
no it was in Latin America I ultimately got weirded out when she asked if I want to fuck her with no condoms and I already thought i had gotten her pregnant
>>
>>18488470

Run. Just block and delete her. You were lucky enough to get away the first time, don't risk it again.
>>
>>18488470
Some Latin American countries are still very conservative. I've heard of rape victims killing themselves because they were used goods even in Mexico which isn't that third world.
>>
>>18488482
I want to do that but sometimes when I'm lying in bed I start thinking about it and I wanted to message her a couple of times in the past and say that I'm sorry but it just didn't work out for me. I don't remember what I said back then but we kept exchanging messages for a while daily until I slowly stopped it which caused her to boil over. I never told her that I didn't love her and that it's over so I kind of feel I'm to blame here. ofc it's obvious she was just a gringo hunter waiting for her prince to take her out
>>
>>18488526
Nah she was from an affluent family in Chile, lived proper in Santiago in her own apartment owned by her and her parents lived out in the country. I never got introduced to any family or friends though.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.