[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>20 years old >Didn't finish high school >Spend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1497360313905.png (248KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
1497360313905.png
248KB, 640x370px
>20 years old
>Didn't finish high school
>Spend all my days playing Vidya games
>Don't have a job
>Can see the disappointment on my mom's eye Everytime I go downstairs to make a hot pockets

How can I unJUST myself into being a more productive person.
>>
going to have to start somewhere. start by stop wasting so much of your time doing shit that stagnates your growth and development in the direction of becoming independent and responsible.

Spend less time on video games. Read the net more. Hit up news articles if or the /biz/ section of /pol/. Start saving up. Start looking for a job. Just walk into places and ask to see a manger face to face, tell him you're story and they might take interest. What have you got to lose.
>>
>>18488309

Don't you have enough reasons right now? You know you have to move your ass, so why don't you?
>>
>>18488309

Have you tried to test yourself what are you good at?
>>
>>18488309
Really work with your thoughts sometimes instead of distracting yourself. Try to think things in every way and don't fear to really consider even the questions that seem silly or obvious or nonsensical at first: The fact you feel uncomfortable thinking it could be a sign it something important. After all just asking something truly nonsensical isn't annoying and could even be a little bit funny. And you don't have to write your answers here.

Ask yourself questions like why do you play vidya all day? Why aren't you a productive person? Do you really want to be and why? What are you like when you are productive person? What could you do to be more like that? How could you be less that and what you shouldn't do?

You don't have to write your answers here: Some of these could take time to really answer.

Finally accept that changing yourself will take a long time. You will be unproductive many times after you decide to change. You will take steps back. Think of it as a goal you are working for rather than a thing you should already be. Celebrate small steps and don't be too hard on yourself
>>
>>18488415
That's gay, Anon.
>>
>>18488323
>Read the net more

HUGE MISTAKE ANON SHIT ADVICE. DON'T DO IT. LEAVE THE NET FOR GOOD. BETTER OFF WASTING YOUR TIME PLAYING VIDYA
>>
>>18488430
How?
>>
Get a GED and join the military, then you'll have no choice but to be productive. Plus you'll come back with enough money to rent a basement and they give you a college fund, and colleges are eager to get vets as well
>>
I can at least infer that you've got no ambitions and no hope for the future. Life is a drag and there's nothing to look forward to that you don't theoretically have already. A lot of people have this exact same problem and would probably have really good advice, if they didn't focus so much on 'how', but 'why' they dealt with it.

The only thing you need to worry about is what you'd do with those things. Where would all of these things lead you? What good would have finishing high school be? Why get a job, if you can just enjoy yourself? None of these things matter unless you have something worth doing them for. If you were anything like me, then your reason for doing anything at all would simply be the burden of obligation and self-sacrifice just for the sake of virtuous living. But that kind of thinking is impossible unless you're ashamed to be alive.

There are places that will hire high school dropouts. You must know those exist. There are alternatives to finishing high school. You must be aware that those exist, too. You think you know that those places won't hire you, you think you know those alternatives are out of your reach and probably wouldn't do you much good to begin with. That kind of thinking is delusional. You're not special, you're just mediocre. You couldn't even finish high school, despite it being completely linear. Even the airheads, who were definitely stupider than you, graduated anyways.

You don't need advice on what to do, probably because you've heard it a million times and know by heart all the ways people have 'gotten out of their situation'. You don't need to listen to yourself, because you're biased and have nothing worth saying anyways. Just ignore your second guessing and strive towards some generic hedonistic goal like having a 6 figure salary, find out what you need to do and chip away at it, even if you know you'll never make it.
>>
> Everytime I go downstairs to make a hot pockets

/adv/ is a meme
>>
>>18488499
Know I just like killing myself, fuck
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.