[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend is great... except she is the most disorganized

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 222071.jpg (180KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
222071.jpg
180KB, 800x531px
My girlfriend is great... except she is the most disorganized person ever.

I can NEVER fucking find anything. It's not that she doesn't clean, we can keep this place tidy but most of the time she just throws shit everywhere and anywhere. Like, most things I want to do, I can't... it was kind of funny for the first year, but 10 fucking aggravating years later, I'm losing my fucking mind.

I mean, we go to the store, we bring back 2 bags of stuff we needed, she puts the things away and it's fucking gone, forever. ...5 minutes later I ask her where she put it and she's fucking clueless. HOW? And yet she has a great memory and holds two bachelors degree. How can someone so smart be so disorganized?

She's also careless with my stuff and ends up breaking or ruining shit that is dear to me. Honestly, I've lost thousands in gear. Before I met her, I'd lose my keys and wallet maybe once a year, now we lose our keys on an almost daily basis. We end up being late to appointments and at work all the time. And if I tell her NOT to put shit away she gets mad, turns into an epic fight and she'll just end up doing it anyways.

Anyone deal with shit like this? I need solutions. I even tried labeling the entire house, it doesn't work. How the fuck can someone be so bad? I honestly can spend hours upon hours everyday just looking for stuff. I've probably spent years looking for stuff in the past 10 years. I need advice.

Pic related.. it doesn't look like that, but it really feels like it.
>>
>>18488218

TALK TO HER. Not to us. Solve your problems by being honest about them. Buy a damn key holder to keep yours off the table and safe behind the door. Do something instead of complaining.

Also, accept your life with be more chaotic with her in it. You can try to temper it a bit, but if she is such a mess, she'll always bring that to your relationship.
>>
>>18488244

I'm on 4chan looking for advice, I think that means I've already tried everything, including talking to her.

I'm currently doing a map of our floor plan with reference numbers for rooms, closets and storage areas, to which I'll print a list of all household items and where to put them but I already know she won't use it.
>>
>>18488269

So, if you can't have an adult conversation with her, what do you expect us to suggest? Hypnosis?

She clearly couldn't give less of a shit about how you feel about this. What does that tell you about your relationship?
>>
>>18488276
What do you think it says about my relationship?
>>
>>18488305

I think it is making and will keep making you miserable.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.