[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I got a rare problem for you I guess, not expecting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

File: 1499058567340.jpg (116KB, 894x788px) Image search: [Google]
1499058567340.jpg
116KB, 894x788px
Hey /adv/ I got a rare problem for you I guess, not expecting much but I'm desperate.

Do any of you know anything about reversing premature aging? Both stopping and reversing the damage done.
I'm 20 and until recently my whole life has been on a garbage diet of fast food and junk. Don't know how I never got fat, but it's going to straight to my face.
In the past 3 weeks, yes just 3, I noticed 3 entirely new types of wrinkles appear on my face essentially overnight.
I know it's extrinsic/premature aging from all the literature I've read as well.

I've noticed a dull tingling sensation in the places I suspect my wrinkles to be deepening, and when I try to hold certain expressions now my face twitches wildly and I can physically feel that I have a limited range of motion when it comes to expressions. Trying to make soft expressions results in my face contorting or twitching into a hard expression against my will, and my face doesn't behave like it did just a few weeks ago.

The wrinkles have deepened and I look generally older and uglier. My overall features are drooping and I can tell and feel the differences in several places including the corners of my mouth, jowls, and shitty double chin area.

Now, is any of this realistically reversible through diet? I'm poor and doing my best to eat better and meet my nutritional needs but I'm feeling terrible lately.
I have all the hallmarks of someone in their late 30s to early 40s and my biological age is definitely around there.
I'm 20, I shouldn't look and feel 40.
Life style has been sedentary as fuck too. I should reiterate I was raised pretty autistically and knew nothing about nutrition.
Didn't start eating normal bread til I was a teenager.
Please help, I'm getting desperate.
These articles all imply at least a degree of aging damage is reversible but they never elaborate.
Please tell me it's not unrealistic to reverse at least some face aging with better habits and diet.
>>
>>18488164
>use sunblock daily, the higher the better, especially in your face
>cut sugar/ starch to the minimun (fastens cell death = aging)
>drink, drink, drink (water)
>no smoking
>no alcohol

That's face wise all you can naturally really do. Worst case, get a face lift. If it will not better within a couple months it's there to stay.

Sorry anon.
>>
>>18488164
Damn i hope that pic isn't real

No your case can't be that bad i was also raised kinda autistically and as soon as i started living alone and eating good food i start looking good, when go back with my family i get fat but it's very reversible

I dunno post pics it can't be as bad as that one
>>
>>18488164

ppor is rarely an excuse for health. if its so bad that you can't afford vegetables, then you need to focus on that first because if you can't afford veggies you cannot afford junk food.

even name brand frozen veggies are only two dollars a pound,.
>>
Are you a grill?

If you're not fat like you say, the damage isn't near as bad as you think, you also haven't mentioned acne or breakouts. I'd take some wrinkles over those any day. Changing to a healthy diet and working out will have plenty of benefits. Do you drink a lot? Alcohol and drugs in general age you a lot because your body has to focus a lot of energy cleaning that out of your system all the time. Lotions, that cucumber over the eye shit have been effective for generations. Some people just look older faster, if that's you accept it and get that sexy MILF or librarian look.
>>
That is not diet, it is genetics.
>>
>>18488164
Links:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2090536X14000501

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3435270/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3569896/
http://www.bmj.com/content/349/bmj.g6674
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18227361
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3583891/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3583891/#R36
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3583891/#R42
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17803593/

Biological age is touched on a lot and references of reversal are mentioned a lot but nothing specific to the face and that's what I'm specifically interested in.

https://imgur.com/a/3g7yw

Album showing examples of young adults/teenagers with signs of aging (there's one kid with absolutely none, note the lack of lines despite his facial expression and the slimness of his face)
>>18488212
10% is actually genetic, the rest of aging is caused externally
>>18488198
Check the imgur album
>>18488210
I've had acne breakouts pretty bad recently, about 3 reeks ago I started regularly using a Retin-a cream and within 7 days I found 3 new types of wrinkles, plus tons of acne in the places I had applied it
>>
Sorry about the late post I was getting connection errors.
>>18488205
Youre right anon I'm living the consequences of my actions but if there's any chance of reversal I have to chase it
>>18488191
:\ Its ok anon I know this is a very niche question and problem to have

The literature I've obsessively read outlines, although vaguely the possibility of revisibility with premature aging and and in some cases notes that extrinsic factors can be reversible by nature.

They're all lengthy reads though but keywords are extrinsic aging, biological age and rate of aging.

>http://www.bmj.com/content/349/bmj.g6674

Goes into quite some detail about the 'rate of aging' and a prematurely aged appearance is directly related to an accelerated aging rate, thus shorter life span
>>
>>18488253
Do you mind posting a pic of the wrinkles? You can blur out the other stuff if that makes you feel more comfortable but a pic would be appreciated
>>
>>18488198
and IDK anon, I'm too anxious to post my face but it's very similar to the tranny at the top of the imgur album and I have the cheek wrinkles of the man holding a rifle.
The cheek wrinkles were *not* present last month and I noticed them develope ltierally overnight in the mirror.
One of the NCBI documents also mentions a reference to a test subject having been observed to have aged 3 bio years in one chronological year.

Ever since I was an adolescent eating grease and drinking soda as much as I should be drinking water was every day for me.
I feel like I'm probably in my 30s or 40s biologically/health wise because of that, plus sedentary lifestyle.

>>18488280
I.... I really don't want to look at *my* face right now personally? I've been avoiding looking in reflective surfaces for a month. I have features extremely similar to all the people in the imgur album though, most notably the person at the top. However I have the facial pudginess of a girl at the bottom.

My facial profile, when I pull up slightly on the skin (doing so TOTALLY eliminations the sagging and wrinkles, proving to me I'm aging and my skin is sagging, along with the fat and muscles in my face) however, happens to resemble the smooth faced person in the album with no blemishes. My face, were I in proper health and my biological age matching or younger than my chronological age should look like theirs.
>>
>>18488297
Honestly? If it's that bad, save money and get a face lift. It's a one time thing and will lift all wrinkles away without obvious signs of a surgery.
>>
>>18488312
>face lift
Pic related
>>
>>
>>18488280
If theres anything you could tell me from a pic though that might help me Ill consider showing you a pic sometime when I have a chance/pics available on the comp on Im on.
Here is an example though...
This is a female I believe about 28 years? She's healthy if not a bit plump, but look closely at her facial features.
She has lines at the very corners of her mouth, that are distinct from her nasal labial folds. Note that the very corners of her mouth are turned down and aren't perky, or pointing ^ up.

These are changes I saw appear literally overnight on myself in the mirror, and these specific features are ones I really only ever see on people in their 30s, and they're usually fat.

I'm 20, and very far from overweight.

>>18488312
>>18488317
>>18488322
I don't really have the money for a facelift right /now/, and it's really fucking with my confidence and makes going outside very difficult.

I'm not super well versed in facelifts but I've heard they can reverse themselves in time and can also end up exagerrating things.

I don't know at all honestly what higher up options are really 'solid', I know there's almost always some kind of 'catch'.

Botox and fillers I know often leave the skin in worse shape once they wear off.
>>
File: 1499244558221 (1).jpg (50KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499244558221 (1).jpg
50KB, 480x640px
Here's another example. This is an 18yo, my next post will be of a 20~ year old
>>
File: 1499244076667.jpg (159KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1499244076667.jpg
159KB, 960x1280px
And here's the 20~year old.
>>
>>18488328
Well, you will have to go to a good clinic. You might still want to go there and let him tell you your surgical options and the downside. Worst case you can start to save money.

And no matter what, even without it you will still have to wait before it will get better, if at all.

Use this time to get your personal life in order. Just ignore your looks. Use it to expand on your personality and knowledge. The main reason you're depressed due to looks is when you don't have anything else going for yourself. Get something going.

Use the time as a way of an inner spiritual cleansing if you like. In the end you will either gain your looks back or at least have grown a a person.
>>
>>18488340

Why are her eyes fucked? One pupil is massively dilated and the other one is tiny. Is this a shit attempt at Photoshop?
>>
>>18488336
>>18488340

Good lord, that's not THAT bad. I'm quite certain that shit will reverse a good way.
>>
File: 1498616323774.jpg (479KB, 935x706px) Image search: [Google]
1498616323774.jpg
479KB, 935x706px
Although I feel like my features have worsened past this person's, about a month or two ago before my issues accelerated I had very similar features to this person's in natural light.
The shadows that are cast are important to pay attention to as they're what notify you of ridges.

I generally have this person's features except my face is worse, in that it has the mouth lines I described earlier + I can tell the outline of my face has gotten 'softer' looking, indicative of further sagging/wrinkling/aging.

Not gonna lie I've been feeling... Pretty horrible about this for a while.
It feels like I can't stop it.

My face has a more limited range of motion, expressions physically feel different than they have compared to the rest of my life, and I notice myself moving my face in reflexive, /natural/ movements like I'm used to, but my face will react by twitching or not moving in the way it should.

It feels very foreign. It causes me to lisp a lot and mispronounce words lately.

The /pace/ is what scares me though.
I'm 20 and I have the biomarkers of a 35yo, and it only seems to be getting worse.

I'm quite desperate, I'm sorry if my posts have been hard to follow.

The best lead I have right now are facial exercises and fixing my diet.
The medical documents hint at the possibility of being able to address specific issues through specific diets and hormone/vitamin ratios, but I have NO idea how to calculate that kind of thing.

It just kind of makes me feel worse knowing it's possible but i don't have the knowledge need to solve my problem.

>>18488352
It's a contact, that's a camwhore if I remember correctly.
>>18488355
Neither are me, I'm honestly ashamed to post my face. I feel I legitimately look 35-40 depending on the lighting and angles.

But again, my features are very similar to the left side of this pic. They have gotten worse than this persons though.
They do not have the corner of mouth lines I do. The creases have effected the overall shape of my smile
>>
File: salt monster.jpg (82KB, 1087x953px) Image search: [Google]
salt monster.jpg
82KB, 1087x953px
>>18488362
That's mostly just bad light. Trust me. I'm 27 and while I look like a 8.5 in daylight, indoors in bad lightning I can play a Star Trek monster.

Your aging starts from 25 upwards, that's just life.
>>
>>18488355
I... I'm skeptical just because of personal experience but hope so SOOO much.
Like. This has been impacting how I talk. I'll be trying to carry on, speaking as normal, during the rare moment I'm not being hyper aware of my facial features and end up totally fucking butchering my word pronounciation because my face will not move and flex in the way it has been.

I dunno how clear that is or if it makes sense but I can tell very much I have to put more effort into controlling my facial contortion just to not fuck up a sentence, far far more than I had to 3 fucking weeks ago.

At this rate, I /know/ I have prematurely aged and am currently aging faster than I should be.
I'm sure the /premature rate of aging/ can be halted but I'm... really coming up short on medical documents that imply being vagueness that damage can be reversed on top of the accelerated rate being halted.
That's all I want.
>>18488372
I wish it was just lighting anon, I really do.
But I've been paying very close attention to my face. Those 3 wrinkles popped up essentially overnight and I didn't have them a month ago.

Shit, my hairline's going as well, I haven't even touched on that.

I know for a fact that at 20 I shouldn't have ALL the wrinkles I do.
Some? Sure, smile lines aren't uncommon at all but I have /far/ too many of different classification for it to just be natural.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2090536X14000501

Lists further down the page several features associated with aging, many of which are rare/don't appear specifically until your 30s-40s, which I have.
And I can't ignore that, on top of other issues like lack of energy, joint issues, etc.

Now I know /body/ issues can be reversed relatively easily with diet and exercise, but the face, if I remember correctly, behaves independently in terms of aging.

But it IS all the body. There must be some way to reverse wrinkling naturally. But please note, it's more than just skin wrinkling.
>>
>>18488372
Also, daylight makes me look like a fucking 4 and at my best, very specific indoor lighting can make me a 7 from a distance.

But again, please note there's more to this than just skin wrinkles.
The facial fat droops, causing a double chin and rounded appearance of the jawline and loss of sharpness to features, and the muscles weaken and atrophy.

I feel like I'm suffering SOME atrophy because I literally can't hold certain expressions, or 'smile softly' without extreme fatigue, or my face straight up wildly twitching and refusing to hold the expression.
I also can no longer cough and smile, my face physically will not allow me to and my mouth starts vibrating wildly. I've been trying to up my protein intake...
>>
>>18488394
>But again, please note there's more to this than just skin wrinkles.
In that case you will have to actually make a pic. Just cut it in half and cut out your eyes and hair - just your face. That way nobody will know it's you.
>>
Honestly I'm just praying for a dermatologist or off duty doctor to see this thread and tell me 'yes if you eat this specific diet or whatever over x amount of time your wrinkles and sagging will repair themselves' so I don't feel like I'm wasting my time having this as a goal. I mean, my goal is to look younger via reversing the visible damage of my bad lifestyle.

I just want to get to where I 'should be' if the damage was entirely removed.
It hurts because I feel so fucking hideous, but when I just barely tug up on my face it all goes away.
I've been struggling with feeling like my youth is gone, and being able to see it come back like that then disappear with just some very gentle pulling on my face skin fucks with me.

It's a constant reminder I'm not how I should be, and COULD be.
But most likely won't because I don't know the permanent solution that gives me that 'pulled back' facelift effect without actually pulling my skin back.

Vented a bit there, sorry. But this has been seriously messing with my quality of life. At the very least it's been giving me emotional hell.
>>
File: example.png (1MB, 758x765px) Image search: [Google]
example.png
1MB, 758x765px
>>18488416
Anon I've been waking up only at night for 3 weeks now specifically to avoid catching glimpses of myself in reflective surfaces because it fucks with me that bad.
I'm really not in the mental state rn to dig up a pic really showing off my ugliness (even though I understand I'm making a thread about it) unless I knew doing so would get me a diagnosis or some information I wouldn't know otherwise.

Honestly to see /everything/ I'd have to take multiple pics that would show off basically all my face + hairline. That's why I went through the trouble of finding the images I did in the imgur album.

If you can work with me though...
If you could overlay the scrolling lines from this girls nose to her mouth and the cornerr of her mouth down to her chin, with the cheek bunching of the 2nd man in the imgur album link posted above, and add this girls features (the corner of mouth lines) to this person's face in this image? >>18488362
You have my face.

>shit, noticed I forgot pic for >>18488328
Here's the pic I meant to include
>>
File: L1NdShz.jpg (115KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
L1NdShz.jpg
115KB, 750x1334px
And in this post: >>18488297
I forgot to include the picture of the unaged person's skin with the bone structure I have
This is how my face would look were my cheek fat not drooping, roundening my features and giving me shitty wrinkles
>>
>>18488417
yes if you eat this specific diet or whatever over x amount of time your wrinkles and sagging will repair themselves

t. dermatologist off work

And now stopp oppsessing. If you look 4/10 at best, your wrinkles aren't the problem desu.

You will have to change your habbits no matter what. Either it will get better or not. Nobody will be able to give you a green light if you don't even post a picture.
>>
Anon, besides OP pic non of them is THAT bad like you make it sheem. Seriously. Either post oic or shut up about it.
>>
>>18488465
>>18488469
I literally can't emotionally handle looking at a pic of myself right now guys I'm sorry
Anyways a pic of me shouldn't be necessary given the information outlined plus pics pointing out specific features and links that explicitly outline the features to be looking out for
>>18488465
I wouldn't look 4/10 without them trust me, I'd look like a 16yo high school girl rather than a 30yo junkie
>>
>>18488485
just post pics, you fucking faggot. Its probably not even that bad.
>>
>>18488485
>nyways a pic of me shouldn't be necessary
Good lord, you want to know if x will away, while claiming that it's much, much worse than every single picture, while also claiming that we know enough from those pictures and we can just "imagine" it.

Just fuck off, if you can't deliver. There is no answer, not even a dermatologists will be aböe to say that without doubt. If you're butt ugly maybe it's time to settle and expand your virtues.

Come back if you can make a pic instead moaning about something we can't even see.
>>
>>18488328 what about a chemical or laser peel?
>>
>>18488534
I plan to get them when I can afford them but I don't think they'll change anything under the skin :(
>>18488511
>>18488514
Guys like I said I don't even have a fucking pic of me on this computer
>>
Op I don't want to sound like I'm trying to diagnose you over the internet, but do you think you might have something else going on like body dysmorphic disorder? Even in the images you posted, those people look plausibly 18-20. Lighting and photoshop is a big factor in some of the more flawless looking ones. If you compare yourself to old photos, you might notice you've always had those "wrinkles," and they aren't due to age.

My other worry is that you say you have this drooping, twitching, and lisping within the past 3 weeks. Aging doesn't happen this quickly, even if you smoked and tanned for 3 weeks. Those symptoms sound like they could be neurological (small stroke? Not to scare you, I have no idea), but perhaps you should see a doctor?
>>
Sometimes it just comes down to the individuals genetics. Hate to say it but the more you stress about it the worst toll it'll have on your skin. Gotta relax and take care of yourself mentally first and then results will start showing.
>>
>>18488637
I know it comes off as that but I've been keeping track of things... My features have definitely changed and deflated a bit more
>>18488680
Yeah I know :\ Stress is like lol central to my lifestyle though. Not sure how to combat that..
>>
>>18488806
Yeah and stress will always happen and no one can escape time regardless but it's always good to care.
Give your body some tlc and it will recover. Anyone can always add makeup and photoshop but to get a healthy exterior you have to put your mind first. If you can't, just observing what stresses you out and why is a good start. Then you can work on loosening the grip it has over you so you can enjoy yourself again and release those chemicals needed to motivate healing. If that makes sense. Leave it to your body to tell you what it needs, is it dry? Do you crave nutrition? Etc. People who take care of themselves know what to avoid so they 'last longer', they are usually extremely self aware. It's still a first world problem though, we're lucky at all to be able to self reflect, that's a skill that'll last longer than looks when it comes to being realistic imo. It's healthier to learn to like yourself as you age then try to fight it only to make it worse with stress.
>>
>>18488198
>Damn i hope that pic isn't real

They don't even have the same eye colour. Totally different head shapes, different lips...

There is no world in which that chick is 18. Even on a steady diet of amphetamines.
>>
OP, I think you have BDD. Make sure to wear sunscreen and moisturize every single day, stay hydrated, and eat enough (not just well, but ENOUGH. if you're too skinny, you're gonna look old). You should see a therapist, and maybe with their blessing, see a quality plastic surgeon for some fillers and skin resurfacing to ameliorate your concerns a little bit.
>>
>>18488806
Instead of posting other people just post yourself, this is confusing. Seriously, just blur out the other parts of your face, we won't be able to tell who you are...
>>
>>18488352
If it isn't fake, it's a condition called anisocoria.
David Bowie had it but he got it from some kind of head trauma I think.
>>
>>18489215
Ok Ill try my best to get to my home computer later. Still though you can see what Ive described on the people and it's all present on mine. I just wanna know if diet can really fix face isues I guess
>>18489187
>>18489237
IIRC the two people in the image are not the same however the person on the right is a real person with a condition
>>18489203
Idk, maybe BDD in that I think it's worse than it is but I can identify all the features in the mirror and match them up to the list of features in one of the links.. But in regards to fillers/resurfacing, don't the effects on those expire eventually and leave your skin worse off?

Sorry guys bare with me, busy.
>>
And what I can't really show in pics even if I took really good ones would be the muscle spasms my face goes into with certain expressions. Like when laughing or coughing I can feel the muscles around my mouth twitching violently until I drop the expression. I'm trying to up my protein intake to see if that helps any.
>>18489203
I'm 'skinny' but not anorexic levels, but I've been this skinny for a long time so maybe you have a point.. I am trying to get my BMI up to 21-22~. I definitely need some more muscle mass
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.