[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /adv/ i think ive hit rock bottom. my best friend is rude

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1497293616713s.jpg (11KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497293616713s.jpg
11KB, 208x250px
hey /adv/ i think ive hit rock bottom. my best friend is rude to me and doesnt talk to me anymore and my bf doesnt seem to like talking to me from what i can tell. my family is abusive and i dont have anyone to turn to. im not smart enough for college and i dont have the capacity to go through ti so itll be a waste of money and everyones time. i work at a grocery store for now but otherwise i do nothing and i feel like a waste. i dont know how to make life worthwhile i feel like just just giving up and killing myself. i dont know how to be happy anymore and i dont have anyone to talk to i feel scared and alone i cant take it anymore and i just dont know what to do
>>
>>18487943
I dont know if i can help you, but if you will need/want to talk with someone, we can meet on discord.
>>
>>18487943
Sounds like the abusers won. Do you want that?
>>
>>18488022
this
>>
>>18488024
abuse means to use improperly. People line up by behaving naturally or not. Sounds like someone being used exactly as intended, meaning not at all.

to OP: That being said, life is about other people.You simple need to leave them behind and find your people. I don't mean to give you false hope, you may be to different to make it statistically reasonable to find your people. But it's this or oblivion. Which makes it the easiest choice you will ever have to make.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.