[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend and I have been together for over a year, 17 months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0170.jpg (302KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0170.jpg
302KB, 960x1280px
My girlfriend and I have been together for over a year, 17 months to be exact. She's a very conservative girl and is very traditional and I love that about her. I have an issue, mainly with myself however. I think she's very attractive and fits all of my personal wants in a girls body and even in her personality. I keep making sexual advances towards her, not like trying to have sex most of the time, but making remarks and such and I can't seem to stop after me saying I would at least 5 times. She tells me I need to chill out and stop being perverted and to respect her and I agree with her but I can't seem to stop. Can any of you give me any help or advice please? Thank you in advance.
>>
If she saving herself for marriage? Good luck with that. Consider if it's really worth it.
>>
>>18487627
Dumb her ass, if she doesn't give in than she a lesbo that needs a beard or she'll act up even when you married.
Give her a lesson of human anatomy and physiology, tell her it's natural and if she doesn't want to hear dump her on the spot!
If you don't like a sexless desert life than dump her cunty ass.
>>
>>18487654
No, we've already had sex. She just doesn't want me to be so sexual all the time.
>>
>>18487666
This one is easy. Not every cuddle, hug, kiss and other signs of affection have to end up in sex.

Girls love to cuddle. They like sex too, but if you never cuddle her just for the sake of cuddling, she start seeing it as her being good only for her vagina.

Ask her on dates more, buy her flowers, do RANDOM (like not every friday, it has to be randomized with no pattern whatsoever) acts of showing her she is still your girl number one.

And really, try cuddling with no sex whatsoever. Try hug her each morning and whisper into her ear good morning honey.

Good luck with your love quest.
>>
>>18487828
yeah this, sounds like she might be a keeper if all else is going well and she's not some frigid ice queen.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.