[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, so I am curious what u guys think of this situation. I asked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1375607299439.jpg (43KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1375607299439.jpg
43KB, 500x376px
Hi, so I am curious what u guys think of this situation.
I asked out this girl (japanese) a little while ago. We were fairly good friends and I was actually pretty confident she liked me back. but instead she rejected me.
a month and a half on we are talking again like before I did that. we even talk about things like family in the future. I still like her a lot and my intention is to ask her again after a while, after I have improved myself too. I wonder what my chances are and if there is anything I can do to help myself
>>
>>18487624
>ask her again
She'll dump you again cause you're a doormat.
3 billion girls out there, you can tell that to her bloated chink face, mousy bitch!
>>
>>18487624
Meh. Go find someone else. She doesn't "feel the chemistry" so don't force it. Go work on yourself: get fit, get confident, improve yourself, get interesting, be fun and funny, etc. Would YOU date you?
>>
>>18487624
The moment you fixate, or have a sense of ''losing'' if a one specific girl doesn't like you, you have lost (sorry for the shitty english)
Thing is, you probably didn't stablish a '' sexual vibe'' going on, with some girls it's fucking impossible, even if you are being subtle they see it right away and just act awkward or nonchalant, when they do this, I move on, they don't like me, alright, search a girl that likes you, its not that hard.
Also kawaii asian girls get shitton of beta animu weeb attention, just try other girl, not to be mean, but those are kinda deluded most of the time.
>>
>>18487624

She. Said. NO. She is not into you, mate. Let it go.
>>
>>18487624
Go find a Chinese gf they're more sexual than the japs.
>>
>>18487624
nigga don't ask her again. you did good by putting yourself out there but just leave it alone now
>>
I've heard stories of guys who've had to try many times before eventually succeeding with the one girl. A guy I respect tried 3 times I think it was with his wife, being told she "just doesn't find him attractive". So I don't think it's impossible.

>>18488066
>>18488051
I am not interested in sex specifically or anything like that and I dont believe she is either. I have every intention of marrying her and having a family
>>
>>18487624

pretty much none. girls dont really judge you objectively. its really about chemistry, and her chemistry says you're a friend. changing oyur self wont awaken feelings.
>>
>>18487669
Kek
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.