[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my girl and I have been together for 4 beautiful months and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: long.jpg (66KB, 774x386px) Image search: [Google]
long.jpg
66KB, 774x386px
So my girl and I have been together for 4 beautiful months and met on omegle. Neither of us have issues attracting the opposite sex nor were we desperate. We just happened to meet and 10 hrs later finally ended our first conversation hungry for more. It's been 4 months til this day and things have been great between us.

So part one is this:

We plan to see each other in October. She's from Bosnia, I from the states. She will apply for Visa in August and if she gets it will come here, if not I'll meet her in Greece for the month.

How hard will it be for her to get visa? And any tips for a European seeing the states for the first time? Plane ride packing, etc? General stuff?

Part 2:

After we spend October together I'll be spending two more months working and plan to be in Bosnia for christmas. Already got my Passport a few weeks ago. I want to stay for several months though and a passport says only 3. Is there a way around this?

Finally Part 3:
Marriage. She never considered amEric until we started to dating and decided it will be better to settle down here than Bosnia (personally I don't get it, bosnia is beautiful and cheaper). Would getting married like those mail order brides and stuff actually work at fast tracking her citizenship? How hard is that process?

I've been researching everywhere, but it would really be nice to have perspective from the wise ones of /adv/.
>>
>>18487521
Seek psychological help
>>
>>18487529
Care to explain?
>>
>>18487521
what a joke
>>
>>18487592
No, not at all a joke. I have never been to a foreign country before. I think many people haven't. Nor have I been planning my life with someone overseas. Have you? Share your wisdom that makes this into a joke.
>>
>>18487521
Oh boy you might be getting played. But if not go for it dude. Yolo
>>
>>18487614
>>18487614
No no, she's buying her own ticket to come here, she's not from some third world country seeing me as an easy way out.
Tldr;

She's top of her department in college. Top student, complete scholarship, she has already applied for school here in the states and has been offered full rides. She doesn't *need* me at all to come here. So none of those are incentives for her to be with me.

If it was money she could go date a billionaire in dubai. That's common for some Bosnian women. She doesn't even care much about the states, it's me and I'm not trying to use her either.
>>
Why not arrange a meeting in Greece since both of you can go there without a visa? Or Bosnia since you can. US visas get rejected for ridiculous reasons all the time.

3 months is the limit. Don't overstay. Maybe it's possible to get a visa for Bosnia, no idea how difficult that would be.

Go ahead and marry if you want, but the first thing is to meet ASAP. You can't really get to know a person online only.
>>
>>18487651
Thank you for the sound advice. I agree, Greece is a great middle ground. She wants to see the states herself though and is determined to because she has to visit her college, and actually see if she could see herself living here. She already knows she will be going to school here, so it's not just about our relationship for her coming here.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.