[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 8/10 >9/10 when I really get my shit together >notbragging.jpg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1lbsg9.jpg (40KB, 543x405px) Image search: [Google]
1lbsg9.jpg
40KB, 543x405px
>be 8/10
>9/10 when I really get my shit together
>notbragging.jpg
>have severe social anxiety
>low self-esteem despite looks
>20
>never had a gf
>barely any social life
>in fact none at all
>try Tinder
>get matches
>do nothing

What the fuck do with life?
>>
>>18487343
How did your parents treat you as a child?
What phrases would the constantly say to you?
Did they listen to you?
How did they make you feel on a daily basis?
>>
>>18487343
Find a hobby or career path that gives you at least some satisfaction from what you do. It'll help you with developing confidence, which will in turn help with your social anxiety.

Or, just keep doing nothing, and continue to receive whatever life hands you on a platter. You might not like it, but you won't have a choice unless you go out and do something with your life. Choosing to do nothing will only lead you to fall victim to circumstance.
>>
>>18487507
This. Also to add to that if you suffer from social anxiety you're just going to have to come off as being weird and awkward for a while before you can have any real success with women. You're like that guy who's never lifted a weight in his life trying to lift 200 pounds on bench. It just won't happen right away, it'll hurt for a while, but if you do it enough you'll be a lot stronger than when you started.
>>
Exposure. In order to get over social anxiety, you need to expose yourself to social situation.
But not all at once, of course.
Start by conversing with strangers over skype to get the gist of smalltalk (You could do it over omegle too or from omegle move with said person to skype)
You could try initiating despite your anxiety and better judgement social gatherings aka go out with friends. Go somewhere you're comfortable- might be your house, might be at a certain park, idk.

Finding a hobby or a career, unless they require social interactions, won't help you so much.
>>
>>18487343
You're a shy narcissist.
You're socially awkward but deep down still believe you're superior to everyone else and deserve them to do things for you. This can be seen in the fact that you self-rate yourself as a 9/10 and say in the same line that you have low self esteem. People with low self esteem don't rate themselves as close to perfect in looks.

You probably fantasize about a girl breaking you out of your shell and seeing you for who you truly are.

What you need is to put yourself out there and probably be humbled in the progress.
>>
>>18487343
Get a hobby.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.