[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I'm in a secure and loving relationship with an average-looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: b9bd3e2dedd5fd15e0beb6742f2b3762.jpg (124KB, 720x1028px) Image search: [Google]
b9bd3e2dedd5fd15e0beb6742f2b3762.jpg
124KB, 720x1028px
So, I'm in a secure and loving relationship with an average-looking guy. We've had no other real problems, but now there's my sister's sugar daddy who I find INSANELY attractive. My sister and him are not committed and so he's sort of available and sort of not. We've shown mutual interest and touching and everything, and that drives me crazy!

Now, I love my boyfriend. We talk everything through all the time and I want our relationship to survive as I don't think I can live without him. My sister's sugar daddy, though. I want to touch him and be physical, but I dont want to have sex of any kind with him. I have touched him and groped him while drunk and he has done that to both me and my sister. I have talked about this with my boyfriend and he's even seen some of it, too.

But last night we were drinking, the three of us. He was buying and I got too drunk. Also, I again got attention from him and got pretty into it. I kissed him on the lips several times, he groped my ass and shit. I watched my sister give a bj to him, though that did nothing for me since ai don't really want anything sexual. I don't know... I just think he's so attractive, but I told him I don't want to be sexual. He said I was lying to myself, but really, I'm not a very sexual person.

As the night went on, I got intensely jealous and possessive of my sister when the two were focusing on each other. I flipped out kinda and they left after we sort of drunkenly made up. I'm talking about what happened with my boyfriend now and we're still very secure in our relationship and he seems chill about it. Still, I'm an emotional wreck. I want to have my cake and eat it too. I want my loving boyfriend and I want to touch my sister's sugar daddy in all ways but the most sexual. I really can't get into his head and I dont feel a connection so I wouldn't want to date him either. And as I said, no sex. He's too kinky for me anyway.

So, I know I'm fucked up. No need to tell me that. But what should I do?
>>
This is some weird shit
>>
Be a good person and dump your bf, it'll be better for him in the long run.

>I am in a secure relationship
>your fucking sister's sugar daddy appears and you almost can't resist the urge to cheat
Jej
>>
Tell your boyfriend you're a slut and then break up with him. He will be sad but time heals all wounds.
>>
Leave your boyfriend so he can find a non cheating slut to date.
>>
>>18487334
Jesus and your boyfriend is ok with this? Seriously you need to break up with him because you just aren't committed to a relationship right now. I mean there's nothing wrong with having sexual feelings for someone else when you're in a relationship, but to me it's pretty fucked up that you kissed another dude while in a relationship.
>>
>>18487334

You should probably stop being a bad person, but its beyond you. You do not deserve a loving relationship.
>>
>>18487334
Master bait
>>
File: e0d.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
e0d.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
>>18487334
Just fuck him already. You know you want to.

>>18487454
Remember to put sage into options when repkying to bait threads.
>>
>>18487334
>sister's sugar daddy

Your sister sounds like a fucking horrible influence. Stop being around those losers and find more a better quality crowd. You will improve in turn and will stop having to acknowledge yourself as fucked up.

Oh and chances are that your boyfriend actually isn't okay or "chill" with this. He's just putting up with your shit because he's A) A mentally dulled out Druggie/Weedhead or B) Scheming to leave your ass
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.