[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sister has apparently cut me out of her life because she thinks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1490269758004.jpg (554KB, 1920x1080px)
1490269758004.jpg
554KB, 1920x1080px
My sister has apparently cut me out of her life because she thinks our relationship is "too broken". We've been best friends our whole lives, and literally nothing she said makes sense to our circumstances. She won't talk to me or respond to any emails now. She freakin iced me out completely and the way she's handled it, I'm literally questioning my entire history, my entire life, my fuckin sanity. I still cant' believe she's actually done this to me. But apparently she's able to move on, and she even told me that my contacting her to figure out wtf is going on was me violating boundaries because she said she just 'couldn't deal' with me anymore.

How the flying fuck do people make good friendships. I don't have a clue anymore and I'm completely alone. And I have bad social anxiety. I can't believe I'm actually struggling with suicide again after all these years, but I guess I just never imagined she would betray me so much. It's like she's died, except instead of dying she's just out of my life and she apparently doesn't care about our relationship enough to just listen to me.

Any advice on grounding yourself when you're entire world has shattered, or making friends or something. I'm so thrown I have no idea wtf to do.
>>
>>18487295
Ground yourself to yourself take comfort that there is always hope. Take some deep breaths and tell yourself you can do it.
>>
>>18487295
Well, it's possible that someone told her something extremely negative about you, and she's chosen to believe it.

Or she may just be bullshitting some trivial thing because you're extremely difficult to deal with and she's decided that she just doesn't want to do it anymore.

Or maybe you really did something pretty terrible to her, but you're so self-involved and incapable of reflecting on how your behavior affects others, you can't see it.

Or there might be something else.

No one here knows you, no one here knows the situation.

You might want to think about talking to the people who are close to you to see what they have to say. Parents still alive? Or any other relatives or guardians who know you well available? If not, you might want to think about talking to a mental health councilor of some sort.

If you're "struggling with suicide again", it suggests you really need help with your thinking that is well beyond suggestions that people here can give you. Again, you should think about talking to a mental health councilor of some sort.
>>
>>18487295
"I'm very sorry you feel that way, because I honestly do not know why you do. I will respect your decision while hoping you will someday change your mind and contact me again"
>>
>>18487295
The exact same thing happened to me.
Here's what you do:
1.Forget your sis, this is a stage and it will get worse since her selfish ass will be dedicated to the marriage and then kids etc.

FUCK YOUR SISTER! SHE'S GONE!
(and if she's coming back cause she needs something then she's a BITCH)

2. Get a healthy hobby ASAP b4 depression kicks in.
3.Get your life in order and settle priorities, get your mind occupied.
4. Don't worry about relationships, they'll come and if you chase them you become doormat.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.