[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am her Chad *Disclaimer*: I by no means meet the requires

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: Beta.png (357KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
Beta.png
357KB, 620x349px
I am her Chad

*Disclaimer*: I by no means meet the requires of a real Chad, I am just a decent looking guy with a good body.

>Start seeing nerdy girl.
>She is instantly infatuated with me.
>Fuck her brains out and she cannot get enough.
>Just like all women she has Beta Male Orbiters (All whom are around 5/10 at best while I am a solid 7/10)
>She goes away for 2 weeks to visit family, and needed someone to look after her cats.
>She asked one of her Beta Male Orbiters to do it and he happy obliged.
>She told me that she didn't ask me to do it because she felt it would be a waste of my time.
>So Beta looks after the cats, feeding them, cleaning their shit boxes, etc......
>She returns from her trip and immediately invites me over to her place.
>I go over and there are Roses, Candy, and a Card from Beta on her kitchen table.
>She mentions that it was sweet that he gave her those, then drags me upstairs for marathon sex.

Like I've said, I am not a Chad....But I am her Chad. I have been in the Beta position before, I changed who I was and became /fit/. The best advice I can give is to get in shape and to not do anything for a woman unless you are dating or fucking her. If she is really into you, she will not even bother asking you do to things for her unless she has no other options. To which you must then pick and choose the things you do for her.

Best of luck guys, don't be a Beta Doormat. I'll be sticking around for awhile and will answer any questions you have. (I will not post pics of myself or her)
>>
Leaving flowers, candy and a card is a bit much. Does he know she has a bf?
>>
>>18487268
>just get fit bro
Fucking retard.
>>
if youd have any comradeship and not a fag, as "fit" suggest obviously, youd shit into the heart of the whore and find another one like i did

why add to one bros misery when you can get your dick wet elsewhere
>>
>>18487283
we all know it doesn't matter if the orbiter knows or not but do hope those that read this post internalize the princess a beta worships and longs for is getting dicked and it will never be by the orbiter.
>>
>>18487283
He is aware, in his mind I think he believes that he can steal her away or that he will be top choice if we break up.

>>18487285
If you had any reading comprehension, you would have realized that I also mentioned that you need to stand your ground and not do favors for women who you are not in a relationship with. The fact you got triggered by me suggesting getting in shape, tells me that you are a perpetual fat ass.

>>18487286
He is adding to his own misery.
>>
>>18487311

Exactly, well put.
>>
>>18487268
It's less that you're her chad and more like you're her favorite fucktoy.

You should really not associate with someone who manipulates others like that. Get your fill of the sex and drop her quick.
>>
>>18487311

not only that, but the guys reading this need to understand that the girl that they believe to be within their obtainable range is more than likely fucking someone far superior.

unless a woman is used up or has kids, she will always try to obtain a male of higher value.
>>
>>18487268
Sometimes it's like /adv/ really needs a sister board: /brag/ or /men/.
>>
>>18487268
Even though she won't give you her responsibilities (which is good), you are keeping up with you responsibilities I assume (obviously keeping fit is one, but other personal development?).

Interested to hear more.
>>
>>18487318
Generally speaking, we are attracted to people with characteristics similar to ourselves. Low self-esteem will not be attracted to low self-esteem, narcassists will be attracted to narcassists (sounds crazy, but true).

I believe both parties are aware of what they are doing, and these, in my opinion are the best type of relationships.
>>
>>18487361
correction... low self esteem WILL be attracted to low self esteem.
>>
>>18487350

I am 100% focused on my own life, she is a compliment to it. She has her own career to focus on as well.

I am constantly working on myself, be it the gym, career, or other personal development. I've blown her off many times in order to complete what I need to do and I've told her that I expect the same from her.
>>
>>18487374
Cool. This is the sort of person I aim to be. Currently working on operating own business, going to gym, getting more social (used to have bad social anxiety, but not so much), and being more professional in general (organization especially).

Once I started things and went on for a few days, it was easy to continue, but then if you slack off and give yourself excuses for more than a few days, its hard to get back up (started a routine at gym, did it for 5 days, best ever, then after that I gave myself excuses over and over. Same with organization, I had myself heavily organized for like 2 or 3 weeks, then for a few days I made excuses, and now its back to square 1).
>>
>>18487312
he doesnt know shes trashtalking him behind his back so no
>>
>>18487268
How important do you think getting /fit/ was to rising above the other orbiters?

I've been attempting it, lost 30 pounds this year and I'm wondering about what the benefits of taking it further are
>>
>>18487283

Not OP but from my own experience as a beta orbiter, the girl isn't going to tell you. She'll flirt with you and act interested for as long as she can before you find out about it, and she'll use your interest in her to make you her bitch.

Girls are manipulative cunts when you allow them to be and during days when I was more naive I fell into traps like this all the time. Most guys recieve little to no advice on women, I don't know if they did in the past, some never even learn their lesson.

The entire situation is really depressing to think about. I'm a senior at uni and I watch so many freshman guys make the same mistakes as I did.
>>
>>18487392

I wish you the best my friend, I hope you can achieve your goals. Stay focused and determined.
>>
File: backup_infographic_F.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup_infographic_F.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18487268
>i just like posting this
>>
>>18487268

i think the moral of the story here is to show her that your time has value
>>
>>18487268
Op how do you not be seen as weird in girls eyes? I can be a bit awkward around girls and sometimes not know what to say.
>>
>>18487405
From your experience as a beta orbiter, you can only describe what a beta orbiter thinks.

From his expeirence as a Chad, he can tell you what other Chad's think.

>She'll flirt with you and act interested
Ok, be honest here, how many girls have you ever been with? More than 10? Yeah, I thought not. My point being is that since you only know of less than 10 girlfriends to base this opinion off, out of the entire female population, I would disregard 'facts' like these. I mean, even if it were true, what would you do? Give up because its hopeless? Thinking like that would definitely make me want to give up.
Thats what makes Chad's different - they KNOW what they want, and they do whatever they have to (within reason) to get it - this means changing their thoughts and beliefs (adapting) if necessary.

Beta orbiters on the other hand, are far from willing to change their thoughts and beliefs, and this is the main reason why they are stuck in bad relationships. They are not willing to accept that the way they see reality may be faulty. Rather than change the way they see things, they just complain about it in the vain hope that they may somehow get what they want by complaining. Chads change their thoughts and beliefs depending on what their particuar desired result is, and are not afraid to admit that they are sometimes wrong - also they are quick to correct themselves if wrong.
>>
>>18487427
So what is one way bar none to prevent being a beta orbiter? I think it's easy to only focus on one girl because that makes you seem so much more "sincere" even though you're just creeping on a girl that doesn't like you.

I mean I know I'll never be a chad, but I want to get out of pathetic beta land.
>>
>>18487427

You sure did extrapolate a lot of untrue things about me from
>she'll flirt with you even if you're not interested

It's almost as if you can't refute anything I'm saying about women and instead want to shame me for saying something you don't like but know is true.

>I would disregard "facts" like these
>I mean, even if its true
It's true.
>what would you do? Give up because its hopeless?
Nope. You should change your behavior accordingly and be more suspicious of women's intentions. Know that if they see weakness in you they WILL use it against you.

And then you go on a rant about how if I would just change things and stop whining things would be fine, even though you state that I am wrong about my views on women prior to this.

I am not a beta anymore, and this is because I've learned from my mistakes. This happened about 5 times before I realized what was up. You're right, it's not a large sample size, but in the modern era we have the Internet and the truth is my experience with girls is far from unique. True of many guys I know IRL as well.
>>
>>18487433
Perseverance with the things you think are most important to you. That is my summary to not be stuck in the beta orbiter stage.

Perserverence is also the hardest thing to do, but it seperates the people who get results and people who do not.

This is from my personal experience anyway.
>>
>>18487451
So keep going even if I'm getting blown out left and right? Makes sense. How do you prevent weirding girls out too? I do that sometimes...(a lot)
>>
>>18487333
>more than likely fucking someone far superior
Yes, but that is sometimes a beta trap of expectations. The beta orbiter believes adoration, smarts, and overall good guy eventually trumps what a girl feels in her loins. It doesn't, what she feels in her loins has nothing to do with what the orbiter thinks she could be convinced to feel.

How many times do you hear, what could she see in him or he treats her badly, etc? How can a orbiter, who feels nothing in his loins for chad contemplate what she feels for chad?
>>
>>18487405
>Most guys recieve little to no advice on women
Wrong. Fathers and other males warn guys of the pitfalls constantly but if you choose not to listen you cannot be surprised or shocked. Thats on you not on the girl. Hey that stove is hot, you don't think so and get burned its not the stoves fault.

Just yesterday there was an OP told by a girl she drank and that made her pants fall off and yet because he like her and thought her perfect he should pursue. Goddamn if the woman tells you she has a propensity to slut it up at least take her word for it.
>>
>>18487268
You know, I want to be a beta orbiter to some girls, I think is not bad to be nonchalant and nice to some off them expecting nothing in return, makes the chance that if she (although yeah, impossible as fuck) want something with you to be effortless and funny, that spending money is a no-no though lmao
But yeah anyone feel like me?, actually not desiring the girl, because for that you have others, but being a beta orbiter with some. :3
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.