[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I talk to girls and make sure I don't spill a single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Hongkongphooey.jpg (30KB, 300x384px) Image search: [Google]
Hongkongphooey.jpg
30KB, 300x384px
How do I talk to girls and make sure I don't spill a single noodle in the middle of a conversation?

I like this girl at work and every Friday (2 days from today) we have a meeting. We get to choose where we would like to sit and I'm thinking of trying to sit next to her and try sparking up a conversation. Thing is I don't know how. Last week I really felt the urge to speak to her, we were sitting across from each other but I was too shy. I've been a beta my whole life, if I follow through with this it'll be my first time ever trying to get with a chick. I used to be an outgoing guy back in the way day making girls laugh and whatnot, but in my college years I kind of lost that charm and became an isolated NEET. What do I do /adv/? Any alphas willing to share advice? This'll be a lifechanging moment for me if it goes well and I end up getting her facebook or something, I'll finally have the ability to transcend.
>>
You put way to much pressure on this situation so you will 100% say something to fuck it up anon. Just accept that. But if she likes you there is still a possibility she doesn't care if you say something stupid.

But as general advice, practice talking to girls. If you don't to go out try tinder or any dating/flirt app. Ist overall a big waste of time put perfect to practice
>>
>>18487229
Is there a way to reduce that 100%?
>>
>>18487250
Of course, you can say nothing at all and reduce the chance to 0%
>>
>>18487250
You literally expect that this one situation changes your whole life, that's just way to much pressure anon.

Better don't expect to much and maybe you get more than you expected. You may even don't fuck it up but she just isn't interested or may just have a bad day ? You can't really do much to change that so don't stress out.

Look for other girls, if you really try you will find girls that like you.
>>
Ask her questions about herself, instead of talking about you
>>
Tbh
>>
>>18487216
I struggle like you do dude, but this is what I think.

You have to just not be afraid that this interaction may not go well. That's it. Let yourself be weird. Have her tell you you're creepy, off, or whatever. Let the worst damn scenario happen, and then talk to another girl. Suffer though the big rejection. Be treated like shit.

The mentality of scarcity starts from fear. It's like going for a job interview for the first time and fucking it up. Does that mean you're not employable? Of course not. Does that mean you need to change some things so that it doesn't happen again in the future? Yes.

Trying to pick up women can be really awkward. Some girls are huuuuuge bitches and you just have to be okay with getting blown out, because she isn't the only girl in the world. There are tons of girls out there, the problem is that you're stuck on this one experience and you're letting it dictate how all your other experiences will be. Let go of your ego, and invest in loss. Be fine with losing. It's fine to fail. But it's never fine not to try.
>>
>>18487216
Don't be too nice or you'll get friendzoned.
>>
>>18487216
Read the book of pook :3
>>
>>18487459
Fuck it then I'll just be going in
>>
>>18488180

I'm not that guy. I agree with the part where you do you with honesty, but remember that people are, well, people. They deserve to be treated nice (not only girls).

So while you are allowed to be yourself, make sure that "yourself" is not harmful. Good luck!
>>
>>18487229
This
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.