/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with a girlfriend who basically scaled you emotionally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: ptQXe4y.gif (894KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
ptQXe4y.gif
894KB, 400x300px
How do you deal with a girlfriend who basically scaled you emotionally and socially and left?

I entered into a relationship with her completely out of pity, because she was helpless and really just a loser (she claimed she was schizophrenic, I mean she is diagnosed but it's bullshit, but now I'm seriously beginning to question if she has actual autism) in a bad place in life. I tried to do the, I suppose you could say 'Christian' thing, being as how she was right in front of me, and get her to a better place. Although she ended up getting to me and I got attached. I got attached to her severe weakness.

Now, our relationship suffered a fragment and she is completely throwing me under the bus. No remorse. All of that sweetness and pure innocence and loyalty just completely flipped and now she's trying to drown me out of the deepest instinct of survival. Trying to pass it off like I'm the loser who she's leaving because she can just 'do better'. Total delusion by the way. She's leaving because she can't reconcile the fact that she destroyed our life out of some sick impulse.

It's working to meaningful extent but only because, in the moment to moment short term, as a woman, she can successfully delude herself into some false sense of confidence just because some other guy fucked her (this is as an example how deprived of a person she is, literally the female equiv. of a virgin who gets his first lay and then proceeds to act like the most cringeworthy 'jaded' asshole imaginable. Meanwhile I'm with new girls almost every week and still feel fucking terrible).

Has anyone ever dealt with this degree of just sheer baseness in women? I mourn for this woman's future quality of life. She's going to end up just like her whore mother. I get that women are what they are, but aren't we supposed to rely on the fact that there can be good ones? I mean I did what I was supposed to, didn't I? I dated down, excessively down. How is it that I got the opposite of what I bargained for?
>>
just kill yourself
>>
OP I have been here more than once. Best course of actions is to say fuck it and cut all ties from her. The girl I remember the most was basically trailer trash and I felt bad for her since she was so misfortune. I saw that misfortune as helplessness and I stepped in to help. After over a year of hell she up and left acting like she done me a favor by being with a "fat fuck" as she put it. Long story short I lost a truck,lots of money, and some of my reputation due to that witch. So like I said best advice is to cut ties,block her on everything, and hope you never see her again.
>>
>>18486933
Tend your own garden man
>>
Well Op, if she is as insane as you claim, then she will not last long without you. Pick up the pieces of what you can and move on with your life. Try to mend the relationships you can with the people who you can and try to get further ahead than she will get to.
>>
You're not as a good a person as you think you are OP. Neither am I .
>>
>>18486947
>>18486948
I have basically already done that. I'm done knowing her after she admitted she slept with someone else. Makes me fucking sick because the way she told me you could tell she was repeating, like a trauma victim would, what he said to get her to bed ("we just had some fun together", has never talked like that). I don't need to talk to her anymore to feel from afar her life getting continually knocked down different sets of stairs.

How do you deal with that fact that your memory and history is tainted by someone who you can't know anymore?

>>18486950
The thought of her struggling is just the worst. She doesn't deserve it. Every time I tell myself I'm done with this ugly bitch fuck her I just end up feeling the worst sadness because she was like a child to me. It's like giving up on your own child.

>>18486965
Man I don't deny it. The difference is intention.
>>
>>18486933
>I dated down

If you listen closely you can actually hear his ego slowly dying.
>>
>>18486989
>How do you deal with that fact that your memory and history is tainted by someone who you can't know anymore?

Well most of us realize it's one shitty relationship and shitty relationships are generally part of life. Then we move on to the next one.

You on the other hand, I suspect, will spend the next 3 months crying.
>>
>>18486989
>she was like a child to me

That's not how healthy, adult relationships work.

>The difference is intention.

Intention means shit.
>>
>If you listen closely you can actually hear his ego slowly dying.

>You on the other hand, I suspect, will spend the next 3 months crying.

>Intention means shit.

You guys sound just like a little too angry and embittered in general for me to take you seriously.
>>
>>18487010
Dude, intentions do me shit. If you have good intentions and keep fucking shit up, it doesn't mean anything. What matters is what you do.
>>
>>18486989
The thing about dealing with that memory and history is to honestly let it just be a part of your life. Let it prove to you that shitty times come but you can over come that shit! When good times come along you will know it and those bad times will go away. My trailer trash ex broke me and made me think the same way but the girl after her proved to me that it was a bump in the road and real relationships and real good people exist. OP embrace that pain and look it dead in the eyes and say "I'm not gonna be your little bitch!" After you do that go get some Chinese food and treat yourself!
>>
>>18487011
There's also having faith. If I tell her she's giving up too quickly and that she's being stupid that's a real thing too.

But, in respect of the principle of what you're saying, I do believe the whole Nike precept meme, if you will, but she is the one who does final tier stuff like do things which I specifically told her she could never do. Which she acknowledged that she would never do.

>>18487015
I feel what you're saying but when it comes to this I'm just not sure I want to live in a world where something like it can be overcome.

It's less about real relationships and real good people in my mind, I agree with you completely, they do exist, but that does not exactly mean they are simply for the taking.

It's got to do with principle for me. Just because there is gold in the world doesn't mean it is available for me to find.
>>
>>18487023
You sound a bit off with the fairies dude. Are you sure you weren't both more suited or is it just weed or a mental condition?
>>
>>18487023
Please tell me you are the OP from the 450+ reply shit show of a thread from over the weekend.
>>
>>18487038
We have a system of values I guess you could say.

That's another thing I can't stand. She cops my values which I spent a lifetime cultivating, stabs me square in the back, and acts like they are still hers to keep, possibly like they were hers in the first place.

>>18487039
Hell yeah boy ride the fire. This is the last one though so savour every moment.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.