[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Met my GF on Tinder about 6 months ago, and we've been together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1414702148768.jpg (10KB, 300x280px) Image search: [Google]
1414702148768.jpg
10KB, 300x280px
Met my GF on Tinder about 6 months ago, and we've been together for about 5. She told me about a month in that she loved me, and since then, I think I've come to the fact that I will most likely never reciprocate. I like being with her, but she loves spending time with me, and it's making me fall behind in my studies. I have little time to myself, and she is so exhausting that I spend my free time instead of schoolwork or being with friends.

Sometimes I think about breaking up, but then she'll tell me how happy she is because of me, or how she felt dead before she me and now she feels alive, and I feel incredibly guilty. She's a good girl, but I need to know how to let her go gently.

I thought about making her her favorite cake, and then leaving a goodbye letter underneath it.
>>
>>18486826
>cake with letter underneath it
Don't go with this stupid idea OP. Just explain to her what you wrote here just now, that you aren't in love with her. You can be gentle about it and not mention how she's too clingy and exhausts you a lot, it really serves no purpose except make her feel extra bad and hurt, unless you want those things to change and work on the relationship. Just tell her you realised you don't love her like she loves you, and it's better to end it.
>>
What if she eats the letter too??
>>
>>18486919
then that shitty plan comes to it's conclusion.

idfk, I spent way too much time trying to make that pun and that's the best delivery I could come up with. I'm not happy about it.
>>
Been there, done that. I don't know if I can tell you to break up with her, but you need to communicate to her that you need your own time and space and that your studies are important.

I'm in a similar situation right now and I just feel like an asshole, I care about her but at the same time I don't think I love her as much as I did. It has been two years so I expect the honeymoon period to wear off.

I currently spend like two hours a day talking to her, not including time we spend watching movies or playing games. I just enjoy my own company too much to want to spend all my time with someone else.
>>
>I thought about making her her favorite cake, and then leaving a goodbye letter underneath it.

cut off your dick and bake it into the cake because you leave your manhood behind with such cowardice
>>
>>18486826

You know, you could try talking to her saying you need more independence in your relationships, and see if she can work with you, before dumping her.

If you dump her cold without giving her a chance to fix the issue, that's not soft. If the real issue is you'd never love her even if she gave you space, then just be completely honest about what you are feeling
>>
>>18487155
>>18486995
>>18486887
The amount of time we spend together we've talked about a few times. She always wants more. I always want less.
>>
>>18486826
>Met my GF on Tinder
Why in holy hell would you gf a Tinder hook up? Anyway, find another girl, this one will be fine, she'll update her profile and have you replaced in a day.
>>
>>18487308
Talk more. Tell her that you've realised that you need more time alone, and not having that is making you resentful. Tell her in a way that she understands that if she grants you what you need, the chances of having the time you spend together be better quality increases - that you might come to appreciate her more, if you change up how you spend time together. If she can't deal with it, it's better if she find someone who actually want to spend this amount of time together.

It's called an ultimatum. You need to care for your own interests, but you also need to acknowledge the fact that there was something about this girl that made you fall into this patters. Chance the pattern, and you might not need to chance the girl.
>>
Act gay
>>
>tinder whore
>good girl

It's a big probability that you're even more retarded than she is. Don't worry about the outcome of you two breaking up or not, it doesn't matter when there are retards involved.
>>
>>18486826
I've been with a friend (who was a girl) like this before. She was very bubbly, was a bit of a tomboy and charismatic - but she gave a bit of an 'odd' vibe.

I advise you to break up with her as soon as possible. Take a bit of time out afterwards, and set better boundaries for the next relationship. When I cut all contact with my friend (first person I ever did this to), I felt a massive relief and not so drained anymore.
>>
>>18486826
You know who's to blame for an inability to set and insist on your boundaries? You.

Every relationship you have is going to have problems, and until you learn how to open your mouth and have a conversation about what you want or need, those problems are just going to get worse and worse.

If you know you don't love her and don't want to be in the relationship, stop fucking pretending and cut her loose so she can find a guy who wants to be with her.

If you actually like her and like spending time with her but need some boundaries, then stop being a fucking wuss and set some boundaries.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.