[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what you fags think about vaping? will i suffer adverse health

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: wM6MF9s.jpg (269KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
wM6MF9s.jpg
269KB, 1440x960px
what you fags think about vaping?

will i suffer adverse health effects from the nicotine? and how expensive is this habit?
>>
>>18486820
>what you fags think about vaping?
It's for fags.

>will i suffer adverse health effects?
You'll become gay.

>and how expensive is this habit?
Free for wizzards, as you will never again get pussy.
>>
>>18486820
>>18486820 (OP)
Better than smoking, worse than not.

>will i suffer adverse health effects?
Yes, nicotine is still addictive.

>and how expensive is this habit?
Probably cheaper than smoking, more expensive than not.
>>
>>18486820
im hoping so bad to see on the news in the near future. Vaping causes retarded off spring
then when i take my son to school seeing all the little vapetards waddlin around.
But not regular retardation a combination of that and that special shut tsimfuckis has... i mean had. Man I miss that wacky little spazz.
>>
>>18486820
Vaping is a nicotine-delivery system for the nicotine-addicted. Its sole advantage is that it doesn't also deliver the carcinogenic "tars" of tobacco.

There is also some statistical evidence that people who go from cigarettes to vaping are slightly more likely to be able to quit entirely.
>>
Smoking tobacco I can understand. Inhaling vaporized, stimulant infused antifreeze I can not understand.

If you are depressed and so inclined, cutting yourself may be something you want to do. But do not take all the fun out of it, by using an anesthetic.

If you want to smoke, then smoke real tobacco.
>>
>>18487709
You can't understand why someone who is addicted to nicotine may want to reduce harm with an alternative delivery method? Are you that thick in the head?
>>
>>18486820
It's gay as fuck. You look sus as hell with that shit, only way I could ever semi-approve of vaping is if you use it to quit, but I will never go that route, I'm on the patch because I'm a real man.
>will i suffer adverse health effects from the nicotine?
Nicotine is a neurotoxin. Most of the stroke risk older smokers risk is from the nicotine intake, not the carcinogens in the smoke. So yeah, but compared to the carcinogens in cigarette smoke, it's really the lesser of two evils, not that big a deal if you ask me. So yeah it's not good for you, but you probably won't have a problem.
>how expensive is this habit?
Pretty cheap after you invest in the vape itself, juice does not cost much at all.
>>
>>18486820
Don't listen to anything above, OP. Those people are judging things without knowing anything about it, like the usual 4chan user or average human being does.
Vaping may contain nicotine, you can also use juice without it. Nicotine itself does not cause cancer. It causes struggle if you have cardio problems in general. The reason why e cigs get negative media is the formation of formaldehyd, which causes cancer. However, Formaldehyd only forms if the devices are used completely wrong (they taste like shit then, no one would ever use it that way).
These guys are talking about "being real men" and stuff. Still it is much more "gay" to always watch other men what they are doing, always take care "what other people could think" than just do whatever you want.
>>
>>18487810
And costs are much less than for normal cigarettes, at least for Europe.
>>
>>18487821
America too. At least in money it costs less. The cost it exacts from your manhood is huge.
>>
>>18486820
People who vape outside with maximum voltage need their battery explode in their faces

Other than that i have no problem with it
>>
>>18486820
>will i suffer adverse health effects from the nicotine?

We have absolute no idea, vape-fags haven't been around long enough to do any sort of rigorous clinical research about its long term effects.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.