[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom is very unhealthy. She's 61 because she had me late--though

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1496977091976.jpg (118KB, 610x715px) Image search: [Google]
1496977091976.jpg
118KB, 610x715px
My mom is very unhealthy. She's 61 because she had me late--though her parents are both still alive. I'm afraid and depressed for her.

I am trying to pursue my own dream while attending college, but it's hard to not feel guilt for not working instead or doing something that'd guarantee a huge paycheck. I feel as if I should just ship myself off to the Air Force or something after school...for her sake.

She is unhealthy in several ways; emotionally, physically, and mentally. Sure, she has her age working against her, but the thing is that her parents are much more energetic/lively than her (note: she's kind of the outcast from her family). It does help that both actually eat healthy and seem to get a proper workout. She? Not so much. Her diet is piss poor and occasionally doing yard work is enough for her. In fact--she considered that standing outside for the fireworks was moving around enough.

In the old days she used to play video games alongside us, her children. Sure, call it stupid, but I really enjoyed it and I found it nice that she found such a form of escapism.
And...for months, perhaps even years, she has said that she wanted to get back into it, but even if she keeps on buying games, she never gets around to playing them. Although it's trivial, I can't help seeing it as sad. And she told me that the reason why she hasn't picked up a game is that she'd become too absorbed in it, that she'd forget all the other things she'd need to do. I hate saying this but she doesn't actually have that much to do. She just watches tv.

She's been exceptionally tired these past few days and just laying around sometimes. She's overheating even during the night when the temperature's low. Just moving the dog off the couch overwhelms her to frustration. I have to go back to college in two months, but I have no idea if I can handle worrying about her. I don't know how to help her or if it's just out of my hands.

Please, /adv/, help me.
>>
Buy her a box of chocolates
Give her a cuddle
Tell her you're worried
>>
>>18486769
this

Why did she have you so late?
>>
>>18486817
I'm basically the last child she had--probably an accident.
>>
>>18486763
Buy her a nice vibrator, clitoral stimulation is key to rejuvinating her spirit.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.