[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to university without savings vs waiting another year to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Going to university without savings vs waiting another year to save up with a minimum wage job

I'll have to use a loan for university which will be 10k. Should I use the year to make that 10k and go to uni (maybe college) later or should I just take the loan?
>>
If you are guaranteed to get a job after you finish university then take the loan but don't be one of those guys who pays the minimum for the next 10 years. Instead live in what is essentially poverty while you throw all of your money at your debt to erase it as quickly as possible.
>>
Why not just go to community college instead?
>>
>>18487133
This. Do CC while working part time
>>
>>18487133
I looked it up and cc would be around the same for me, considering the different living expenses in different cities.
>>
Actually I'd save 5000 each year if i went that way but the degree isn't as recognized
>>
>>18487977
What do you mean not as recognized?
>>
>>18487990
Its probably from a for-profit college, which are scams.
>>
>>18487990
I live in canada and in the future I'd like to get a job in the states which would be difficult to do without a well recognized degree
>>
>>18488003
The degree i am getting is one of the top in the country
>>
>>18486643
If it's one of the government subsidized, 30 year, low-APR loans, then take the cash no matter what you do.
>>
>>18488019
I will have to pay interest 6 months after my last year of schooling
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.