[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

19M, haven't bothered to get a gf/ask a girl out before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

19M, haven't bothered to get a gf/ask a girl out before but there's a cute cashier that works at the supermarket I live right by. I assume it would be pretty weird to just ask her if she wants to do something next time I see her - seeing as how I don't really know her personally.

What do?
>>
>>18486612
talk more to her, flirt more, smile and see what happens. don't go stalky on her though, but engage and be nice. you'll see quick enough if there's a chance there if she responds in kind.

then you can giver her your number/ask for hers sometime.
>>
Be extremely blunt and straightforward. Walk up to her and say "I find you attractive. Would you like to grab some coffee when you get off work?"
>>
>>18486612
Pay her a compliment and gage her reaction. Pick out a quality about her and say "has anyone ever told you x" or "I'm sure you hear this all the time but you have really nice x". Eyes, hair, dimples, whatever. Nothing sexual. If she acts like it's weird back off. If she gets shy or blushes ask her out. "listen, would you want to get coffee sometime?"
>>
>>18486624
>give her your number
Don't do this. Always get her number yourself a nd then make sure she knows what yours is. Leave it up to the girl and she'll never get back to you and make any future interaction feel like you're defusing a bomb and pretty awkward.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.