[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I stop being a manchild? I am 20, no drivers license,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 38b.jpg (43KB, 680x363px)
38b.jpg
43KB, 680x363px
how do I stop being a manchild? I am 20, no drivers license, still living with family, I spend my time, either on here, playing video games, or on Youtube. I want to change, I am sick of myself. the catch is that I have really low self-esteem, I always doubt myself, or put myself down when i succeed, or beat myself up when I fail. bonus I'm a virgin , manlet, with a small penis, go getting a gf is out of the question.
>>
>>18486582
Leave the house every day
Get a job
Talk to a lot of different people
>>
Get a job and start lifting.
>>
I'd start with two things-
1. Get a driver's license.
2. Get a job.

Even if you're just flipping burgers, give yourself a reason to leave the house. Heck, your family might appreciate you taking the initiative and will help you out.

I can't exactly tell you how to change your self-esteem and such, but you can at least try. Try to improve your self image, eat better, get out to the gym from time to time.

It's good you are aware of yourself and want to change, you just gotta take it in stages.
>>
>>18486597
sorry forgot to mention that I already have a job (at Sonic) I hate it, but it is a living
>>
Lmao the wizard virgin jokes never get old
>>
>>18486607
t.stacey
>>
>>18486607
>beginning to understand the fabric of reality
>can feel the arcane energies coalescing within me
>only 5 more months until I am reborn
>>
Dude if you wait out 10 more years you can be a wizard though
>>
>>18486618
i would prefer not
>>
I don't know what to tell you except that I am in the exact same boat. The anxiety is real when I drive
>>
>>18486622
well glad I'm not the only that can stand to benefit from this thread
>>
>>18486600
Do you live in Florida? Maybe central Florida? East Coast... Florida..
>>
>>18486653
Texas
>>
>>18486653
but how is that important?
>>
>>18486582
I have a well paying job, car, apt, dress well, been lifting 2 years.... still no self esteem.
>>
>>18486656
>>18486657
Nothing, thought you were a similar person who lives here. It gets kind of annoying ferrying them to and from Sonic every now and then when someone else isn't doing it.
>>
>>18486659
I have lots of self esteem but no car or girlfriend and I still live with my parents.
>>
I was in a similar funk at your age (25 now). The only things that will help are DOING something, as other people mentioned. Get a job, lift, work on hobbies, get your license, etc. As long as your motion is forward, you will improve and your shortcomings will fall further to the back of your mind.

The key, and the hard part, is to start the forward motion and don't stop. Once you do though, you will realise how stupid you sounded bitching about your low self esteem and feeling sorry for yourself while not actively doing anything to better your situation. Good luck anon.
>>
>>18486584
This, but in my personal experience, I did this everyday and failed miserably, it only made me a bitter and cynical person.
>>
>>18486582
Well, get a driver's license if you need one (in the USA, you obviously typically do - there is fuck all for public transport in most places)?

In most countries they basically hand them out to just about everyone, they're super easy to get.

And I guess you should aim for a job, 'cause money is an annoying thing not to have. Whether you then move out or stay at home is really your and your parent's decision.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.