[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to choose the right one to go after? I always had bad luck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1218.jpg (207KB, 2367x1331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1218.jpg
207KB, 2367x1331px
How to choose the right one to go after? I always had bad luck with dating and men. The one I went on dates with almost always want one thing first: sex. And I want to get things done slowly, to have time to bond and build up the feelings.
Please advise me how to sense a nice guy or at least a guy won't go after a hookup?
>>
>>18486531
>Please advise me how to sense a nice guy or at least a guy won't go after a hookup?

Well first off you do NOT want a nice guy.

If you want a guy who isn't going to immediately try to grab you by the pussy then go after a guy who doesn't display much interest in you. Look for someone that can be in the same general area as you that doesn't give you unneeded attention. Then give him attention,get a date and shit test him to see if he can consistently establish he cares about himself and won't sacrifice so easily for you(EX: "Can I drive your car"). Assuming he passes, you have your guy.
>>
>>18486603
If I go after a guy doesn't show much there's chances he doesn't like me as well.
I just don't know how can I choose guys badly, always ended up with chad.
>>
>>18486531
Let me translate this topic for you guys:
>I'm looking for beta orbiters. Who wants to provide for me xD!
>>
1. Be honest about what you're looking for straight away. This way, you'll repel hookups.
2. Look for 6/10, 7/10, sometimes even 8/10 because it's the area where they are presentable, respectable and probably looking for longterm too because they don't have that much luck.
3. Got any decent friends you know well enough and that you're attracted to?
4. Give a shot to the unlikely. "He doesn't look that well, but he's nice and funny. Might as well be a 6 idc"
5. Mostly conservative values kind of guy (on romantics at least)
6. Don't play hard to get. I don't even care if it's irrelevant.
>>
>>18487556
The universe doesn't come with a fixed set of guys who's already into you. You MAKE them fall for you, like >>18486603 implies
Grown ups call it seduction.

Nice guys =/= good men
>>
>>18487567
>2. Look for 6/10, 7/10, sometimes even 8/10
This is a bit too high for a nice guy don't you think? 6/10 I understand but 7 or 8? They are all chad!
>3. Got any decent friends you know well enough and that you're attracted to?
I almost hookup with a guy friend of mine in a party so no. Even a nice close friend can turn into a chad

>>18487569
Maybe I made the wrong one into me. The thing is I cannot see if one is chad and one is nice. Or perhaps I always go after good looking guys which is almost the case of
>>
>>18487595
Chad is also not equivalent to a good man.

Nice men struggle to impress you. Chad knows he doesn't have to make an effort, and even treats you bad, because he can get away with it.

A good man recognizes his own strengths and weaknesses, and treats you as a person of equal value, and will welcome you into a partnership based relationship, without the power dynamics or emotional games. He doesn't put pussy in a pedestal, and he doesn't neg you into bed. He can take it or leave it, and will continue to live his life independent from the outcome of the interaction. Chad wants to score because it's fun to be on top, nice guy wants to score because he's desperate. Good man loves you, and shows it without wanting something in return.
You will only meet him if you're a good woman yourself. Start by stopping to compartmentalize guys based on trivial things like looks and money, and pay attention to how they make you feel. You don't know if a good looking guy with good money just came out of a six year long relationship, and have only slept with two or three women in his life, or if he's approaching 200 women - and you don't know that about average looking, dead-end workers either - not until you talk to them about something meaningful. Sometimes you need to fuck a few dudes before finding out, tough luck.
>>
>>18487690
I don't know if I am a good woman myself yes, but I don't compare or go after some guys because of money or safety feelings, or being sponsored.
My only problem is I care about look (maybe) a little too much.

Actually I don't mean to offend anyone but good guys sometimes seems a bit boring. It's different when I find out the good one and also my soulmate, other than that things quickly turn boring.
With Chad it's like it's more adventure. Maybe that's why girls always go for chad first.
>>
>>18488001
Not that anon, but based on your responses so far, you seem to be looking for excuses. Do you want to find a good man or not? It looks like you're perfectly happy with Chads to me. Also:
>muh adventure that consists of uncertainty and men fucking you without giving a shit about you
Never understood this meme. What's so appealing to it?
>>
>>18488001
Yes, most people are boring. Just remember , there are both nice guys, chad and good men in all walks of life, and in most vocations. Date a 30s something tattoo artist who's been in ltd with no kids. That'll tick the adventure box for you.
>>
I assume that "nice guy" the way >>18486603 is using is "loser who pretends to be nice but really is putting on an ACT because he thinks it will entitle him to pussy". Aside from that, the advice given here is pretty fucking moronic.

>>18488001
Women tend to like the "bad boy" types for two reasons.

One is that they're boring as fuck themselves and want to be with the guy who antagonizes other people or makes themselves the center of attention because they're feeding off the perceived social status of the guy.

The other is that the feeling that uncertainty is "exciting". If you know someone genuinely likes you, you get bored. The bad boy fantasy of "oh, he acts like he doesn't care and kind of treats people like shit, but he'll eventually be different with me because I'm going to be special to him" is just fucking retarded.

If every guy turns into Chad for you, it's because you have no substance. You don't have anything to offer other than your pussy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.