[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make my voice more girly? I'm a guy. I'm five

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1484273266059.png (300KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484273266059.png
300KB, 600x400px
How do I make my voice more girly? I'm a guy. I'm five foot, five inches tall and 140 so my voice is already not that deep.
>>
>>18486472
I don't think height or weight have anything to do with voice. If you want it more girly you have to practice higher pitched voices until you find the one you want and keep practicing it until you can do it whenever
>>
Height has nothing to do with voice. I met a white guy in college who was 4'8" and sounded like fucking Mufasa. On the contrary, a friend of a friend is a 6'10 behemoth of a woman who sounds like she's still 6 years old. I imagine her moans of pleasure sound not unlike like a squeaking dog toy and it is for this reason alone that I have not attempted even a simple fuck-only relationship with her. I fear my suspicions would prove true and I wouldn't be able to stop laughing with each thrust as my dog tries to claw his way into the bedroom.
>>
Just curious, why? Are you making some weird fetish video or are you trying to attract young boys.
>>
>>18486472
go ask /lgbt/, they have threads in their catalogue that answer your question.
>>
>>18486472
suck a cock
>>
>>18486472
Have you tried doing anything to modulate your voice as of yet? It would help to know where you are coming from, what you have tried, and what you hope to achieve.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.