[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my Fuck Buddy who I like very much told me in a drunken phone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-07-02-05-40-15.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-02-05-40-15.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
So my Fuck Buddy who I like very much told me in a drunken phone call the date she'll off herself. I like her a lot and am pretty determined to not let it happen, any tips on how to convince someone not to pull the trigger? I have a few months
>>
>>18486363
I meannnn I wouldn't suggest you do something dumb like this but...

ask them to come over and talk about it(get her to come over) get her to relax and start talking about it cuddle show her affection tell her it's okay to be sad get her to relax chill out convince her that it's alright and don't need to end her life over it and then suggests she sees a psychologist for a diagnosis and medication to help her depression if it's that severe. I suggest you talk to alice honestly, she's a pretty competent one.
>>
girls really suck at offing themselves. she'll end up in a hospital after swallowing a few pills and will then change her life since she got the attention she wanted.
>>
>>18486363
It's time to start the process to dump her. If she learns that can get you to jump through hoops and give her attention by threatening suicide, she'll keep doing it every time she feels lonely.

I know that sounds cold-hearted, but she's manipulating you while drunk.
>>
Call the police. Have her committed on suicide watch.

Only real answer. Forcefully stop the act.
>>
>>18486482
I would suggest something like this. Doing something similar worked for me a few years ago when someone I was close to was close to suicide.

It will certainly not fix everything, and it will be a long road. I'm not exactly sure how close your relationship is, but you will likely be a large part of helping her through her depression. It has the potential to wear you down but you can really do a lot for someone.

This is what you can do immediately, since apparently you have some time. If it gets close to the date she told you and she is still serious about suicide, you will need to team up with some others to supervise her and make sure she doesn't try anything. You might have to do some stuff that will make her upset with you, but if it keeps her from killing herself, it will be worth it and she will be thankful. Good luck OP.
>>
Dude, call her a psycho and tell her that you don't care what she's does. If she was serious, it would have already happened. She's playing on your sympathies. Trust me. Don't be a sucker and ditch this pig.
>>
>>18486482
This what I plan to do like it's honestly worth it if I can save a life
>>18486484
You right she did this already lol
>>18486511
It's not anything like that she barely wanted to tell me about it she was just super fucked up when I called her
>>18486516
No fuck cops
>>18486524
We're as close fuck buddies can be without dating we enjoy each others company a lot, and I'ma need the good luck thanks anon
>>18486363
>Dude, call her a psycho and tell her that you don't care what she's does. If she was serious, it would have already happened. She's playing on your sympathies. Trust me. Don't be a sucker and ditch this pig.

Lmao you're what's wrong with this site and is why most of you suck at most human interaction. You don't care about another human life but expect someone to care for yours
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.