[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong to judge someone for a tattoo? I know a girl whose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1488953603750.png (214KB, 500x533px) Image search: [Google]
1488953603750.png
214KB, 500x533px
Is it wrong to judge someone for a tattoo?

I know a girl whose interested in me and she just got a huge tattoo of Veigar from League of Legends on her back. It makes me question her sanity.
>>
>>18486337
No, it's not wrong to judge someone for the things that they decide to have permanently printed on their bodies. And the one you described sounds particularly embarrassing to me. I dunno if it would make me question her "sanity" but it would definitely make me feel like she has really poor judgment and/or impulse control. Make of that what you will.
>>
I wouldn't judge someone for the fact that they have a tattoo, but I would definitely judge them for having a stupid cringey one like a giant Veigar on their back. You don't want to be doing doggy style and having to look into the eyes of an angry black mage ripoff.
>>
No it's not wrong.
>>
I told my gf about 6 months in that I think they're artistically interesting but ultimately disgusting and if she got one I'd drop her instantly until she got it removed. Her parents were present and her dad approached me afterwards saying even if the relationship doesn't last he will always view me as a son for having the balls to say that in front of them and if I ever need anything or just want to shoot the shit over a couple beers I'm more than welcome to swing by.
>>
Tattoos are fine so long as they are tasteful and/or meaningful.

A videogame character on your back is neither.
>>
>>18486679
You sound pretty spoiled, I doubt there's any love in that relationship if you would dump over something like that. I feel sorry for her
>>
>>18486337
For a tatto?
No
For a specific tatto?
Yes

Women shouldn't have tattoos, but lest be a bit flexible, if they get tattoos, they need to be beautiful stuff like flowers, birds and colorful stuff from nature, fully colored with vibrant tones, or just lines without filling, making her skin visible.
>>
>>18486337
So would I .. at least with described tattoo
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.