[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't separate myself from my best friend who is lesbian.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1476416144407.jpg (115KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476416144407.jpg
115KB, 500x500px
I can't separate myself from my best friend who is lesbian. I am crazily in love with her, she's the only thing on my mind everyday and it lasts for more than a year now. The more time we spend together the happier we are and the more it hurts me. We spent this whole past weekend together and it was the best time I ever had in my life. She just makes me happy so much and the thought of us not spending our whole life together just tears my heart up. I'm in college and I'm friends with lot of people but no relationship comes even near to what I have with this girl. You may say oneitis but she's seriously everything that I ever looked for in a girl. We sleep together sometimes I cuddle up to her, but even her laying her hand around me is a rare occasion.

I know that we never will be together, I realize that, but it's just fucking hard. She doesn't talk much, is intelligent and the cutest girl you ever has seen. We are both kinda introverted and both can just spend time next to each other not saying a word just enjoying each others presence. She loves me. As a friend. Told me that she never believed that she could love anyone just like that, unconditionally.

She's the only thing in the entire world that makes me happy. I know that the more time I spend with her the more it will hurt when she'll find someone but I just can't help myself. I don't even care about other girls. I'm blindfolded. Fuck this fucking life.
>>
>>18485885
bump
>>
>>18485885
Friendzoned by a lesbian, wew lad
>>
>>18485985
It's not a friendzone technically, but yeah.
>>
>>18485885
>girl
>lesbian

Sure way dude. Has she ever slept with another woman? Offer her to finger her.
>sleep together
My crystal ball predict she will end up pregnant soon.
>>
>>18486005
I don't even want to know with how many girl she slept with. I know about three.

She's a lesbian for sure, it's not just a fad sadly.
>>
>>18486025
Just tell her that in any point in future if she will ever need sperm donor that you will be happy to provide.

And then MOVE OUT and find new HETEROSEXUAL gf.
>i know you wont do it, but i had to try
>>
>>18485885
There's nothing you can do, she'll never be attracted to you. Start crawling out of this hole before you suffer even more.
>>
>>18486043
I know but I just fucking can't, she's everything I have in this world. I was with other girls over the time I know her but it just doesn't click as with this one. It's fucked up. We are like a couple without the sex, it's driving me absolutely mad. Once we were hanging out and she told me that we oughta find someone for ourselves and then she added that it will be difficult finding someone after she know me.

She literally feels the same as I but without know affection, I'm so fucking bamboozled about this whole relationship. She isn't using me anyhow, she doesn't use me as a safeplace to cry, she only gives. She helps me when I'm down instead and has always been there for me when I was in shit. She always finds a time for me.
>>
>>18486083
That's the thing, your relationship with her is unhealthy. You act like you're a couple when you're not, it's obviously confusing you and making you think you're in love with each other.

Ween off her for a bit and get back on your feet. You know you'll just dig yourself down deeper if you don't.
>>
>>18485885
Chop your dick off and pretend to be a girl.
>>
OP I was like you with a girl I worked with. Totally fucking sick over her, thought about her 24/7.

Eventually I told her I liked her, she didn't reciprocate (bf of 7 years didn't help..). It hurt, and we stayed close and I didn't get over it for a long time.

Eventually I decided I just needed to fuck strangers (best way to get over someone is to get under someone..) and I met a really cool fuckin girl. Things are going well, and despite the fact she doesn't have the great career and isn't as hot, I'm super happy.

Then last week, cute coworker girl told me she DID have feelings for me over drinks.. I almost didn't care...

My point is go fuck some strange puss, play the field. Trust me, she is not the only one.
>>
>>18486083
Hey OP, also guy from this post
>>18486146

You gotta get some distance, what I didn't mention is that me and coworker girl were together 7 days a week for 6-10 hours a day.. Phew! Once that stopped, it got easier.

If she's such a good friend, tell her you need some space and why, she'll get it. Maybe she'll offer to hook you up with a straight friend.
>>
this is hot. we need moar stories anon
>>
>>18485885
Get a gf and fuck all of your feelings out.
Its not gonna work so you need to find a way to get over it.
This is oneitis m as much as you try to tell yourself its not
>>
>>18486152
I tried distancing myself from her. Once I told her that I tried to ignore her for a while when we were kinda drunk. I don't remember that she'd reply to it immediately but the other day she adressed it in a text with a pretty long message. We talked about what's going on, I told her that I still love her and that it's all difficult for me and what not, she tried to be really supportive as always but as you can guess nothing really came to any conclusion.

I try to distance myself from her from time to time, don't text her as much, don't hang up with her as much. Sometimes when I do this I feel like it's gone, like I can take her as a friend and then I'll see her again and it all spirals back to those heavy feelings of love again.

As I said in the original post I tried fucking other girls but it just doesn't feel alright, I mean it's okay but it's just empty. Only solution is a total abandoning her but shit's so hard, I can't. I've tried many drugs in my life but nothing makes me feel as good as her. She's like heroin, the more you take the better you feel and the more it hurts you.

I seriously don't know.
>>
>>18485885
ur doomed m8
>>
Just cut her off.
>>
>>18485885
You're in for a world of pain. Push the eject button before you end up putting rocks in your pockets and walking into a river.
>>
>>18486083
>I know but I just fucking can't, she's everything I have in this world.

this is the tantrum of a child.

re-read this to yourself OP and objectively listen to yourself.
>>
>>18487522
This is the best advice you gonna get, OP.
>>
>>18485885

Change your gender, if you are so fucked up.
>>
>>18487876
I guess it doesn't work like that. Also I like my dick.
>>
>>18487906

Why not both? Being chick lesbian with pussy and dick.
>>
>>18487925
kek
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.