[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a female friend that I'm close with that jokes a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9226.jpg (92KB, 867x890px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9226.jpg
92KB, 867x890px
I have a female friend that I'm close with that jokes a lot about us being in a relationship. Is she trying to tell me something? I doubt it since she's taken and she's really energetic but they seem to become more frequent and it's starting to creep me out.

Here's a few examples:
"Oh anon! I know you just
want to confess your undying love for me!"
"Silly anon, you say that like we're going to end up together!"
"Anon what will you do when I break up with my bf and I'm all alone?"
"Anon! Don't get funny ideas like thinking we're going to end up together!"
>>
Unless she is heavily flirting with you as well, I think it's more likely she's trying to manipulate you to become her beta orbiter
>>
>>18485675
How should we know what her intentions are? Did you try asking her?
>>
>>18485675
I would reply in autistic deadpan "I wasn't saying that or thinking that"
>>
>>18485684
Might be this.

Otherwise she might be saving you for when/if she breaks up with her bf
>>
>>18485684
This

Make sure to get your own girlfriend and tell her about it
Gauge her reaction. She sluts around with other guys but will probably be upset when you escape her grasp and are no longer a backup plan.

She honestly just wants your attention. That's why she wants you to confess your love for her but will never confess to you. She wants you to become an orbiter to feed her ego.
>>
>>18485698
I'll feed her something bigger than my ego, if that's what she wants.
>>
>>18485693
I usually do that.
>>
>>18485694
I don't want to be some second option.
>>
>>18485692
I did but she said she jokes like that to all her male friends and I'm apparently the only one bothered by it. She stopped after I questioned her but started again after a week.
>>
>>18485947
Maybe the poster who said "beta orbiter" was on to something. Regardless of her intention, that is what you seem to be doing.
>>
>>18485675
What happens if you flirt back and try kissing her or fucking her?
>>
>>18485967
Uhh she doesn't reciprocate because we're friends? Shes taken and I just got out of a relationship myself.
>>
>>18485965
Well shit. I usually banter with her and ignore her bullshit but she still hangs around me. I mean, I'm not sure how I can be an orbiter if I'm lacking interest.
>>
>>18486032
>Uhh she doesn't reciprocate because we're friends?
So what you're saying shes allowed to flirt with you and various other men all she wants despite the fact that she has a boyfriend but if you do the same it's awkward and inappropriate?

There's only 2 possibilities.
1 is shes a dumb bimbo.
2 is shes manipulating everyone because shes a whore.

Considering what you've told us I'm assuming its the 2nd option. You have 3 options.

Leave her and keep your moral highground and dignity.

Stay with her and tell her shes a fucking whore and that you know it and take advantage of her in some way - either blackmail her into being useful or using her like the sextoy she is.

Stay with her and stay cucked. Spend the next few months and years watching the horrible things she'll do to you or others and be in complete denial of it to cope.
>>
>>18486121
Fucking Christ dude. You're insane. If she's flirting with me, I could care less. I'm not a manipulative cunt like you, you walking anus.
>>
>>18486184
You told her not to flirt with you.
Her response is to temporarily quit and then after she realizes how easy-going you are she preceeds to flirt with you more and be incredibly energetic and happy about the fact that she just got away with disobeying you and will continue to.

You're falling for her lies because you spend too much time with her. If you took a week away from her and instead with someone else who is neutral about her you'd see straight through it.

Here's what's going to happen. She and her bf will get into a fight one day. As soon as that happens she will turn on her boyfriend as quick as possible and scream rape to all of her male friends including you. Shell take advantage of the pity and prey upon all of your goodwills and take whatever she needs or desires. This is literally the definition of manipulative.

What I would do is write down everything she does that seems off and then write down all the reasons you like her. I garuntee what you'll find is that everything she does is take advantage of people and the reason why you like her will essentially be boiled down to "teehee she makes me feel sexy and loved".by buttering you up with flirting. You're just too blind to see that. Blinded by the compassion of a woman. You're no better than women who get beat the shit out of their husbands and then go back and say "no wait he actually loves me its my fault". The only difference is you don't have the scars.
>>
lol

wtf are you doing op

how can you around somebody like that

you're obviously her beta orbiter

beta galaxy around a black hole more like it
>>
>>18486245
It just kinda happened. We became friends because we have common interests. I'm not attracted to her.
>>
>>18485675
Can we just have a sticky that says "If you're not her boyfriend, don't let her treat you like you are" It'd cut down on a lot of these threads.

And also one that says "Go see a doctor"
>>
>>18486205
How can I get her to just respect me like any other human being? I feel like I'm asking for a miracle here. It shouldn't be that hard, should it? She's a pretty nice gal when she doesn't do that shit, actually. She's polite but the flirtiness is kind of a turn off, considering she has a boyfriend.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.