[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My crush says he's a sexual sadist. I'm a virgin. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4101.jpg (109KB, 433x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4101.jpg
109KB, 433x750px
My crush says he's a sexual sadist. I'm a virgin. I don't think I'm a masochist so if we had sex, would this be an issue?
>>
Yes. lol
>>
Pic related, it's her
>>
>>18485476
Well it's just a fetish so he should be able to put it aside, right?
>>18485575
No. pic unrelated.
>>
>>18485586
fetishes are preferences meaning thats what they like to do all the time. He will hurt you and you will not like that = your not compatible.
find some one else to take your v card this will not be a fun first experience.
He was up front with you. What ever you experience with him, if you didn't like it. Only you are to blame. Because he was very direct with you. good luck.
>>
File: Crazy MOFO.gif (108KB, 254x254px) Image search: [Google]
Crazy MOFO.gif
108KB, 254x254px
The best thing you can do is simple, just fucking ask?
>>
>>18485474
Maybe he likes to have a certain approach during sex, maybe its a fetish, but it does not mean he will always do it.
Preferences are not necessities my man.
If I told you I like to eat chocolate ice cream with roasted frog eyes on top, it does not mean I won't be ok with chocolate ice cream alone.

Just tell her to go slowly if you ever get to talk about it and let her understand you are not experienced.
>>
>>18485474
Yes, obviously this will be an issue.

>>18485586
> Well it's just a fetish so he should be able to put it aside, right?
Are you able to put your kissing, fondling and vaginal intercourse fetish aside during sex? No? Well, same for his sexual sadism.

You're probably just not compatible.
>>
>>18486688
> Maybe he likes to have a certain approach during sex, maybe its a fetish, but it does not mean he will always do it. Preferences are not necessities my man.
I wouldn't get my hopes up. Most sexual "preferences" like that are actually basically necessities no matter how you play with words.
>>
it's more complicated than a yes or no answer.

there's a lot of different types of doms, there's a lot of different ways of applying pain, there's a lot of different motivations. the only reason I apply pain is to stimulate biological responses that enhance pleasure, because I have a pleasure torture fetish. if he actually identifies as a sadist and has told you this, it is likely to be a problem and yes he will want to hurt you at some point. I knew of a sadist that slowly ramped his girl up to shit like breaking bones and who literally drove her insane because he wanted to. sadists do not tend to be good people. causing pain for pain's sake is a sign of psychopathy.

now if he thinks that smacking a woman's ass, or rough fucking, or using small targeted pain to contrast pleasure more starkly or to increase nerve reception in certain spots to boost pleasure, is sadism then he's an idiot.

like I could do all of that in ways that wouldn't even be recognized as intentionally causing pain or going beyond pretty average boundaries. it really doesn't take much to get the human body to drive blood flow to certain areas and increase the alertness of the nervous system. now if a woman wants me to pull a cane out or some shit I'll do it though I have limits to what I'm willing to do.

sadism is like beating the woman. it's not even sex. sadism doesn't even necessarily go hand in hand with doming. it's just stupid imo.
>>
>>18486749
>>18486714
>>18486004
please be quiet. it's pretty obvious you don't know what you're talking about and have likely only ever experienced shitty doms and psychopaths that legitimately just want to cause pain.

it's really hard to give you a good answer OP cause I have no real info on the guy. I can tell you that if he identifies as a sadist, then I'd keep a close eye on his character. the only people I've ever known that actually call themselves sadists have been legitimately scary people, or hipsters that think that rough sex and spanking makes them a sadist.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.