[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop worrying about ending up alone and childless, /adv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1482141291468.jpg (211KB, 600x530px) Image search: [Google]
1482141291468.jpg
211KB, 600x530px
How do I stop worrying about ending up alone and childless, /adv/? I keep getting told the usual jus b urself bullshit and it doesn't help at all.

>Be 24, finished university and been working full time for a year and a half
>Moved to a new city last summer, because of my hobbies and job most the people I interact with are at least 30
>Pretty much all of them are single and have never had a serious relationship, and go to parties they clearly don't enjoy because they're desperate to find someone to settle down with
>A few months ago one of my friends (35 y.o.) broke down crying in front of me because he's so lonely. He has a good job, speaks 4 languages perfectly and is conversational in 2 more
>Another friend (33) has a high-paying job, is athletic and good-looking but has also had next to no luck with women in the romance department

How do I stop worrying about having a similar fate? I get no satisfaction from one-night stands but all of the women I meet seem to either be man-hating feminazis or to only be interested in partying/ fucking.
>>
>>18485452

I'm kinda in the same boat as your friends , fuck this sadness
>>
>>18485452
Where do you meet those women? Maybe you should look somewhere else? Maybe you should try to meet new people, that aren't lonely and sad?
>>
>>18485452
>Be 24, finished university and been working full time for a year and a half
>worried about dying alone
you have, at minimum, an amount of time equal to your entire life up until this point to find someone you'll love. My grandpa is 75 and got himself a girlfriend after his wife died. I think you'll be ok.
>>
>>18485472
Language exchanges, work, tinder and on hikes which are organised and advertised on Facebook. I can't think of any other way of meeting people until I go back to University to do a masters which I won't be able to afford for another year.
>>
Why do you want kids?
>>
>>18485484
>you have, at minimum, an amount of time equal to your entire life up until this point to find someone you'll love.

35 is too old to start a family imo, if i want kids that aren't gonna be fucked up I only have 7-8 years at most.
>>
>>18485493
Grew up around them, used to volunteer with them and work with them now. I've always enjoyed their company and I also want to have a family around me.
>>
>>18485495
you could always adopt
>>
>>18485571
If it comes to that I will, I need to be in a stable relationship first though.
>>
>>18485487
You have many opportunities to meet new people, just keep trying. Not every woman is a femi nazi.
>>
>>18485501
No I mean why do you want to create kids that look like you instead of helping the ones that are already here but don't have a family? If you really like kids and want to help them become a foster parent.
>>
>>18485606
Already answered that, I'd be happy to adopt if I was in a stable relationship.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.