[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck this muh partner bullshit How do you go about socializing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1462654769496.jpg (563KB, 2047x1364px)
1462654769496.jpg
563KB, 2047x1364px
fuck this muh partner bullshit
How do you go about socializing with people? Why do you socialize with people?
>>
>>18485371
I don't
>>
>>18485371
Generally I don't, I'm a weird eccentric that people think is weird off the bat or they like me and I think I'm dull. I associate with people trying to find the rare people that like me and that I like, because when you find them they take away a large part of the loneliness and sadness that I feel. And maybe I'll find a partner that actually loves me eventually that I love back.
>>
I found a sewing/knitting/crafty group locally that I started going to regularly. It feels so nice to talk to people with similar interests.
Recently I went out to lunch one on one with a group member. It makes me feel like a regular person
>>
>>18485371
I actively avoid all forms of socialization, any interaction with others is kept short and to the point in order to minimize the time I have to be around others
>>
>>18485371
I don't, I want to, but I crave conversation that are about big picture things, but nobody my age does that really, they just talk about memes, video games and shit.
>>
>>18485371
Why do you want to? They're all cunts.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.