[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, so I broke up with my boyfriend two months ago because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1493219267562.jpg (39KB, 374x347px)
1493219267562.jpg
39KB, 374x347px
Hey /adv/, so I broke up with my boyfriend two months ago because we kept on miscommunicating and we got into a huge fight. I still have feelings for him and I miss him like crazy. I can tell that he still likes me, and we still hang out a lot, and to my knowledge he is not seeing anyone else. We get along better as friends, but I don't want to make things awkward between us. Should I tell him I want to get back together or keep it to myself?
>>
>>18485322
If you both like each other still ask him to forgive you and take him back.
>>
>>18485322
Exes are exes for a reason. They should stay exes. He fucked up, so find someone better.
>>
Generally I say don't redo a flop. What are you exactly talking about when you say miscommunication and over how long a time period?
>>
You really are bad at making decisions. No, don't get back together, you can't realistically untoss this grenade. In only extremely rare circumstances does getting back together with an ex actually work out.
>>
>>18485347
>he fucked up
OP said it was a mutual fuck up, if they both overcame the communication barrier there is no longer an issue.
>>
As a guy who just got out (again) of an on-off relationship, don't do it. You'll feel good for a bit, but the things that made you break up to begin with will start reappearing again and when you unavoidably go through another breakup, you'll have to go through another heartbreak yet again.
>>
>>18485347
It was both of us. Our relationship has improved since remaining friends, and I have a feeling that things might be better between us this time around.
>>18485354
We weren't communicating about what we wanted, so we got mad at each other and broke up. It was overall a very happy and fulfilling relationship and we got along great with no fights for a good 8 months. We were just really ticked off that day.

I really really like him. He's everything I want in a partner.
>>
File: the_magic_crystal.jpg (249KB, 723x1024px) Image search: [Google]
the_magic_crystal.jpg
249KB, 723x1024px
Well it really depends, I'd say. Just ask yourself if there were any other reasons for your breakup, other than that one fight that ruined everything. If it truly was only this one day where you met each other on the wrong end, then your ways might meet again.
But you know... it's hard to really objectively see all the reasons for a breakup, as the vision is very clouded by this notion that everything used to be so perfect. In a way you just have to let it all go to see more clearly.

Ah I don't know, take this with a grain of salt, I'm in a similar situation. It's just what I tell myself.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.