[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my social life sucks right now because before I left my old highschool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1276.jpg (1MB, 1280x959px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1276.jpg
1MB, 1280x959px
my social life sucks right now because before I left my old highschool I seperated myself from my group of friends for a girl which ended up having a mental disorder (BPD) and she left me. We were together for about 9 months so it wasn't hard to get over her ,but then I found myself with a bunch of extra time on my hands so I wanted to hang out with my old friends (I basically cut them off from my life while I was with her). My group of friends became popular, feel awkward talking to them after so long and basically only 1/9 of my former good friends talk to me. Most aren't mad at me, but I heard some were salty that I replaced them so easily. They all know alot of people that I don't know exists, can't really hang out with them 8/10 times because of strict parents. Been thinking about this for about 4-5 months but don't know how to even start becoming friends again or even if I should.
>>
let it go
>>
>>18485282
When you get the chance just say you were thinking with your second brain to your remaining 1/9th of friends. They might put in a good word for you if the 8/9th friends talk about you with the 1/9th when you're not around.

You could also be more direct about it, but a subtle approach might be easier.

Or get new friends.
>>
>>18485282
you remind me of a former friend of mine, anon. he also left our former group for a girl with, oddly enough, BPD, who he dumped. however, i'm in your situation where the former group was fractured and i was left with a small portion of the group left with me, and the rest of the group is "popular," but i find that the best course of action is just to let it go. i too have tried getting the majority back, but in the end it may be harder than you think, and probably not even worth it.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.