[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a girl asked you a question "If you could have anything,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1487276806073.jpg (59KB, 300x297px)
1487276806073.jpg
59KB, 300x297px
If a girl asked you a question "If you could have anything, what would it be?", how bad is the answer "a girlfriend"
>>
Really bad, because it sounds like anything would do.

Correct answer is "You"
>>
>>18485256

this. but in addition to that, it sounds really fucking shallow. shes not going to think 'OH WOW ANON HAS SUCH A FRUITFUL AND AMAZING LIFE AND ALL HE IS MISSING IS A GF TO MAKE IT COMPLETE' she is going to think 'WOW ANON IS A REAL FUCKING LOSER WHO IS SO DESPERATE FOR A GIRLFRIEND THAT ANYTHING WOULD DO'

at least when you say 'you' it comes with the idea that you are being flirty, that realistically you would take something else, but you are trying to let her know you're into her.
>>
>>18485264
What if she's not into me the least bit, how bad will "you" seem. Or can she laugh it off?
>>
>>18485280

kinda bad. like if you're just having a casual conversation with someone who isnt going to turn to a romantic interest, just say 'an xbox' or something
>>
>>18485283
You're probably right
Might make things too awkward
>>
>>18485245
who gives a shit what she thinks
>>
>>18485245
you said that and now you've come here in hopes that you did the right thing

nope

but its ok anon, learn from your mistakes
>>
>>18485245

In all honesty, it depends on delivery. If you are serious and say girlfriend, then that comes across badly. BUT if you say girlfriend and follow it up with a silly "how you doing?" then that is charming and shit.

Feel me homie? Delivery. Confidence.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.