[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my little sister just confessed her love for me. How fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Nisemonogatari toothbrush scene.jpg (527KB, 1912x2136px) Image search: [Google]
Nisemonogatari toothbrush scene.jpg
527KB, 1912x2136px
So my little sister just confessed her love for me. How fucked am I? I didn't ask for this.

She's barely out of her teens so I don't know how she could feel this way at such a late stage in her life. I answered her by saying that I'm not interested and that maybe she'll find someone else even better. Pic somewhat related because she likes the show (now I regret introducing it to her).
>>
Just try to play it cool and don't make it awkward. I'm assuming you guys are pretty close, her hormones are going crazy, and she just got her signals crossed. Just tell her you love her too, but it'd be a mistake to do anything physical. Be a good brother and shit
>>
Bad choice
>>
She just fell for the incest memes. Teens are idiots, she'll grow out of it. Just don't encourage it and be ready to give her a reality check if she refuses to back down.
>>
>>18484959
>So my little sister just confessed her love for me. How fucked am I? I didn't ask for this.
Dunno, but she is probably not legal to fuck.
Most places have an issue with incest.

> She's barely out of her teens so I don't know how she could feel this way at such a late stage in her life.
Nothing too special for mammals overall, every now and then they do fuck siblings or even parents.
>>
>>18484967
We're close, but only as much as a caring brother would be so it's not like I ever gave her mixed signals. If nothing else, she says it's probably more to do with her ideal "prince charming" and how I'm close to it.

>>18484974
>She just fell for the incest memes
I can only hope so. I should have noticed the signs when she'd tell me how she doesn't like how people treat incest as a taboo on the social media sites she frequents.
>>
>>18485006
Just try not to reject her too hard, or start ignoring her because of this. Just take it as a compliment and just try to keep things "normal" as they always have been. This actually isn't as weird as you think, the only unusual thing is that she actually said it out loud. But lots of girls have similar feelings about their brothers and/or fathers. It basically means you're a good "role model" of what a man in her life should be like.
>>
>>18485006
Also forgot, we rarely get physical, only the occasional hugs.

One huge sigh of relief (and she even acknowledged this) is that every time we both like a show or series, she tries to relate me to one character while shipping it to another character that she relates to. But apparently, and this has happened countless times even before her confession, I'd always end up relating to a different character that doesn't match her ideal anyway.

Basically:
>characters A and B are in a relationship
>she relates me to character A
>she relates herself to character B
>I end up relating to character C anyway
She thinks this might mean that her attraction might be less to do with me and more with an ideal she's after.

>>18485012
Well I kept my cool throughout and basically acted as I normally would. I even tried giving her advice on helping her sort out her feelings and how she could perceive it. She did clarify that it's more like an idea than how I actually am since she knows that I don't perfectly fit certain quirks she'd prefer.
>>
>>18484959
>How fucked am I?
Depends on how far you let it go
>>
>>18484959
>>18485006
>>18485023
anon you need to rape the incest out of her
>>
>>18485082
N-no. She's cute but she's not even remotely close to my type.
>>
>>18484959
just give her what she's wants dude. Its just your sister bra.
>>
Honestly just do it with her, it wouldn't work out anyways. Then you can laugh about it later instead of weird tense situations.
>>
OP here, I know I took it calmly before, but this shit is eating away at my head. Any other useful advice anons? Anything to help me not lose my mind over this?
>>
>>18486737
Nah, just jerk one off and go to bed; wake up and realise your worried about shit all. That or be an incest meme.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.