[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have enough money to finance a trip that'll last from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1499004153353.jpg (326KB, 636x900px)
1499004153353.jpg
326KB, 636x900px
I have enough money to finance a trip that'll last from late july to the end of august.

I want to go alone. I was thinking about going to NYC, but what can you do in NYC alone? Where do I go to make friends? I'm about 22. Should I just travel across the states instead?
>>
NYC at that time of year is hot muggy and all the chill pps are at the beach. Do a beach tour. either go CA or the south. ppl are having fun and more incline to party with random anons or femanons. id check out Hermosa Beach It’s where a lot of UCLA & USC ppl live. have fun
>>
>>18484696
Anywhere that's not on the beach? I don't mind going to the beach at night, but I burn during the day.

I don't want to leave the East Coast, since I'm not sure I could make it back and forth in a month. Any suggestions?
>>
>>>/trv/

Youll get a lot more answers there. You really gotta fill in the blanks though - where youre from, budget, what you like to do, what you already know you are interested in seeing, etc. The more detailed your question, the more detailed responses you will get. Asking a generic question will get you generic google tier answers.
>>
>>18484728
I'll ask there. Thank you for the link! I wasn't even aware that board existed.
>>
File: out.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
out.webm
2MB, 960x540px
Go to Thailand, Pattaya or Bangkok.

Girls will literally grab you off the street and fuck you for $50 USD.

You could just get a handjob at any of the massage places too, although these kind of massage places exist all over the US and can be found on Backpage.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.