[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>working in small newsagents >be 21 >lady customer,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: t3_5399ew.jpg (158KB, 1439x1422px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5399ew.jpg
158KB, 1439x1422px
>working in small newsagents
>be 21
>lady customer, 40 something, tells me she likes me adds me on facebook
>thinking this could be my chance to bang a milf
>just out a 4 year relationship and desperate for casual sex

shes asked me out for coffee and stuff but i havent replied much to her facebook messages. basically anons how do i move into a sexual relationship with this milf but also keep it discrete i dont want her tagging me in facebook posts and shit if you know what i mean

anyone got experience in this area?
>>
Well i don't think most woman would post about a boy that fucks her on fb. Just make sure its going into the right direction if you only want sex.
What kind of messages did she send you ?

It clearly looks like she wants the D anon just go for it. Meet her for the coffee and if you're not retarded you should get your milf pussy by the end of that day.
>>
>>18484231
>Hi. I am sorry for being honest but I always say what I think and how I feel. Would be nice to get to know you better. Take care x

and

>You know you can talk to me whenever you want-pop in for tea some time after work

this was all when i had my GF though, its been a few months hopefully shes still interested

thanks anon im gonna go for it
>>
>>18484242
She's clearly interested in you, or was if at least. Just hit her up again and see if she's still down for it.

Whats the worst that can happen ? If she doesn't want sex you will notice that pretty fast but i don't see a downside of trying it out.

If you're lucky you get a hot milf as a fwb worst case you wasted an afternoon drinking coffee.
>>
>>18484213
lucky bastard
>>
>>18484275
this.

play it cool, and see what happens. you're all adults and she can teach you a hell of a lot.

just tell her to go easy on the Facebook shit if things starts to move in that direction. check the privacy settings too.

and hey, enjoy!
>>
>>18484275
honestly man, if you work in a customer service position all you need to do is be friendly and certain people will start hitting on you, i would get girls hanging around just to chat when the shop was quiet

i think the more people you expose yourself to the more likely you are to find someone who likes you
>>
File: Overcoat.jpg (117KB, 1110x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Overcoat.jpg
117KB, 1110x1300px
>>18484342
>i think the more people you expose yourself to the more likely you are to find someone who likes you
does he need a coat like this one?
>>
File: spot on.png (728KB, 1165x1075px) Image search: [Google]
spot on.png
728KB, 1165x1075px
>>18484347
404 : sides not found
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.