[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Been taking girl out for about 4 months now (once a week)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4371.jpg (78KB, 660x665px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4371.jpg
78KB, 660x665px
>Been taking girl out for about 4 months now (once a week)
>I always pay for everything so I'm not a dickhead
>she calls them dates but expresses not interest in me
>won't hold my hand, won't even give me a damn hug when I drop her off (I'm a solid 8/10 so it's not like that's the reason)
>even in movie theater where no one can see she won't hold my hand
>only replies to my texts when I'm talking about taking her out
>seems more than happy to get rid of me once I've paid for her meals, movies, and driven her everywhere
>everytime she senses I'm getting fed up she says something that ropes me back in
>what should I do because I don't wanna be a dick and confront her about it because what if she's just super shy! She never seemed shy so I don't know why that would be the case !
>I feel like I'm being used but I'm not used to girls so does she like me or am I just a money pot? Help please
>>
>4 months

Nope. Don't waste any more time with this girl. Find someone who is actually interested in you.
>>
>>18483981
> feels like being used
Dude you're so being used!!
Basically you need to ghost her, DO NOT initiate contact, DO NOT reply to her when she wants something.
Just drop off the face of the earth for her.
Find a person who is into you not what you do or give her
>>
Dude, I'm a 6 and I can recognize when it's not real. Cut it my dude.
>>
>Like 5 minutes after posting that she just asked where I'm taking her to lunch and recommended a restaurant
>I checked the prices by calling in and one of their dishes is 50 fucking dollars
>>
Say all of this to her. Say hey I just wanted to talk to you about some stuff and if she doesn't even seem interested in listening then I'd say stop talking to her. If she wants to listen say I don't know if maybe you're just shy but I've been getting mixed signals. You go on dates with me but won't even let me hold your hand. See how she reacts and if it's more mind games then stop talking to her it's not worth it.
>>
>>18483997
Dude don't reply at all
>>
>>18483981
Christ above, you're fucking retarded. Time to stop being retarded. Cut off contact, never speak or acknowledge her again. She's literally just using you for your wallet
>>
Is this bait ? Nobody should be that retarded.

>4 months

You already fucked that up hard. For this chick your like a lottery win holy shit you basically do everything for her and get NOTHING back ? And you are ok with that ? For 4 fucking months ?

At this point its unlikely that you can fix that. If you talk to her about it she will probably lie to you. If you ghost her just to get a reaction she will only do it to get you hooked again. But realistically she will not suddenly fall in love with you, she would just want her little retard back that treats her like a fucking princess for absolutely no reason.

A last try to get her in your bed and then dump that bitch you can do better.
>>
She probably laughs about you with her girls and the guy that fucks her after you paid her food. Just think about that OP.

Don't contact her again. If you want her to know then tell her why but don't respond after that, don't let her manipulate any more.

If you want to have fun take her to an expensive restaurant and just leave to get a little bit of revenge :^)
>>
File: smug kiyo.png (484KB, 974x818px) Image search: [Google]
smug kiyo.png
484KB, 974x818px
>>18483981
>This has been going on for 4 months and apparently you haven't even kissed her

Gahahaha. Oh shit OP and she won't even give you a HUG? She doesn't even think you're a beta!

I suggest you gather up your balls, get aggressive,push towards sex and let whatever destruction or maybe even profit for this relationship come. You gotta TRY to get something out of this.
>>
Maybe you were hoping for an answer to stay with her by making this thread.
But she only likes you for your money and has taken you for granted.
Don't buy her anything from now on. If she stops talking to you after that she's not worth wasting your time.
>>
Well, did you ever make a move on her?
>>
Just the fact that you're paying for everything especislly for that long tells me she's just using you to out to places for free.

Be a fucking man and leave. It's too late to tell her what you want and to go for it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.